Chapter 4️⃣

"You need to give me a tour, freen sarocha."

Freen sighing with her eyes closed for a second before she look at becky and slightly yank her hand away.

"Faster!" She slightly shout and immediately walking makes becky smiling widely and quickly catch her up. Right now, they were walking side to side as freen started to explain everythings that they see. The place, the function, how the university process happen, and everythings.

"Oh so this coat is——"

"Yes rebecca. It supposed that me and my friends only could wear this. And ugh, look at you. Can touch it without even have a effort to get it." Freen groaned amd slightly rolled her eyes. Becky raising her eyebrows and smirking before she quickly blocking freen by standing in front of her. Freen stop her feet, looking onto her coldly.

"You're so cold blooded. Erm.. Should i say to my dad that —-"

"No! Dont need!" Freen quickly cut her words. She know that this little girl will threat her using her 'dad' name again. Ugh! She so freaking hate of having this little armstrong right now inside this university! This little girl could get everything with a snap of her finger by only using her dad name.

Becky smirking more widely and crossed her arms.

"Huh, that afraid." She shrugged her shoulder and walk away as freen sighing in annoyed and started to walking behind her. For a while, they finally at Law department building as freen quickly hold becky's wrist.

"Wait. Wait. Your class. I will introduce you to them." She said as she immediately dragging her inside the class without even wait what becky will said. Becky's eyes slightly buttoning when freen drag her inside. With that, everyones eyes were on them and their bee sounds slowly to turn silent.

"Guys, give me a minute." Freen suddenly announce makes everyone look at them and slowly to their hand. Yeah, freen still hold becky's wrist makes everyones eyes widened and somehow started to whispering to each other. Of course, freen sarocha chankimha, a girl that everyones have a crush of never hold anyone hand before before but right now, she freaking hold becky's.

Becky then look at her and slightly wriggle her hand.

"O-oh." Freen quickly let her go and she clap her hand to get their attention again.

"Okay okay stop!"

"Here. This is rebecca patricia armstrong. Yes just like how you guys heard, Armstrong. A daughter of our university's director. She will be your classmate start from today and please treat her well. What important is, please tell her the rules so that she wont be a bitch." Freen said makes everyone's mouth hang open before she slowly avert her eyes towards becky. Her lips curled to a tint smirk meanwhile, for becky when she heard that, her hands immediately curled to a fist.

What? Bitch? Haish this jerk!

"That's all. Thankyou." Freen slightly whispered and raising her eyebrows for a second towards becky before she going out from the class, leaving becky stunned.

That fucking jerk. Seriously!!!

Becky then look to the front as everyone were staring on her and of course, all of the men were already wearing their wide smiles and also a heart-shape eyes.

"Rebecca! here!" A woman slightly shouts while tapping a seat beside her as becky give a awkward smile before walking towards her. She take a sit beside her as the woman quickly giving her hand to have a handshake.

"Im Kay. And you're——"

"Just call me becky." Becky shakes her hand as the two of them smiling to each other for a second. With that, Kay and becky slowly to getting know each other but of course, everyone started to earn becky's attention. Some of the men will try to give her a chocolate or have a small talk, or some will just stares to her with their heart thumping quickly and also with a thought that they will got becky soon.

"She's so fucking stunning."

"Right. No wonder i heard about her from her old school!"

"Yeah, she kind of everyones type in girl though."

"So freaking sexy, gorgeous, cute, ah everything. If i get her....uih"

Those kind of compliments and sentences were getting out from their mouth and filled the classroom. Its kinda annoyed for becky right now as her mind keep remembering that freen called her a bitch just now. Tched!