chapter 4 father and brother

"Goodbye aqua."

As arima was walking to the jet she could hear aqua's crying and screaming she felt bad for aqua but this was for her own good. And when she was infront of the jet she took one last look from aqua from afar she could see him looking at her back screaming and she let a tear drop her eye "im sorry.." and then she got in the jet. And the jet took off

Aqua could see the jet already flying and the guards let go of aqua and aqua kneeled down crying silently 'its useless now she left. And all i could do here is cry like a fool'

When ruby,akane and miyako found aqua on the floor crying and they immediately ran to him "aqua! What are you doing here?! You scared us when you just ran on your own!" Miyako said yelling at him. Ruby looked at aqua and heard aqua mumbling something so she went closer to hear "shes gone..i lost her." when ruby heard those words she cried immediately "oni-chan dont tell me..." Akane immediately knew what those words meant and cried as well miyako soon understand the situation and comforted them all and went home

Aqua didn't speak to them whole ride home and kept mumbling to himself the same thing again and again and when they got home aqua went to his room not looking back at the people and ruby did the same. Miyako didn't know what to do with aqua and ruby so she just let them both be. Akane didn't know what to do also. But she didn't want to disturb aqua and ruby but she wants to comfort them as well. So she comforted only one person. Aqua

"Aqua-kun? Can i come in?" Aqua didn't answer and akane didn't know if he wants her to come in or not but as she was about to leave she heard the door unlocked and she let herself in and she could see aqua in the bed looking lifeless like what she saw on arima "aqua.." akane sat down at the bed beside aqua and hugged him "aqua it wasn't your fault. It was arima's decision to leave so dont blame yourself that she left" when aqua heard those words he pushed akane and akane fell on her butt at the ground "what do you mean its not my fault?..SHE LEFT BECAUSE I MANIPULATED HER! I MADE HER ACT LIKE THAT AND MADE HER LEAVE AND YOU THINK ITS NOT MY FAULT?! I WAS HER REASON AKANE I WAS HER REASON THAT SHE LEFT!" aqua Burst into tears while saying that and akane was almost in tears but kept it in "i know but arima didn't just leave because of yo-" akane stopped mid sentence and wanted to take her words back. Aqua looked at akane confused "what do you mean i wasn't just her reason?" Akane took a step back and she didn't want to tell aqua "listen aqua i will just go now-" as akane almost stepped out of the door aqua blocked it and pushed akane to the wall "akane tell me. Why wasn't i her only reason." Akane started to think of an excuse already but she was blocked and couldn't find the words tell a lie to aqua. She didn't want to break arima's promise that she would never tell anyone.

Flash back 13 years ago

When akane and arima were just 5 years old akane wasn't supposed to hear the conversation between arima and her father and made a promise to never tell anyone

*Slap

Akane could see arima getting slapped by her father and arima was almost in tears "how dare you talk back to me. And your acting was absolute garbage this is why i liked kazou better than you. You are just a piece of trash" arima turned around and kicked his father in the nuts "and you dare to talk back at me? You also have a terrible life. You plan on leaving the country and make a mafia gang? And dont bring brother to this conversation. Your life is just as horrible as mine. Oh wait yours is more terrible than mine. So go try to fix it by killing yourself and maybe you will have a better life that way" arima left leaving her father in pain. And akane was horrified at the scene and what she heard 'wait so Arima's dad is going to make a gang?! Wait wait wait... This is too much to handle. Is that footsteps? Shoot!' before akane could hide arima spotted her and grabbed her hand and dragged her to an empty room "listen Kurukawa akane i know you heard everything i saw strands of you hair at the door and if you tell anyone about that conversation between me and him you will regret that for the rest of your life." Akane nodded at arima's words and arima let go of her "promise me you wont tell anyone about this or the conversation." Akane promised it and shaked hands with arima.