Faith

At the class....

Seojung: Morning everyone! ^^ *peace*

Everyone: Good morning Miss Beauty....

Seojung: Aw thank you *walk to her seat*

While Seojung walking, she saw Yukiki already in the class.

Seojung: Yukiki you such a good boy!

Yukiki: *smiles* thanks.

Yukiki's POV

I didn't mean to come early today but my mom keep saying there must have senior who has eyes on me. So I thought it must be the reason why Seojung keep bothering me. But I'm still waiting for Namjoo. I think he will be late.

Without realized, Namjoo has arrived.

Seojung: Namjoo-shi.....

Namjoo: *smiles*

Yukiki: Oh hes coming.

Namjoo: Hi there.

Yukiki: Oh hi.

Namjoo: She's annoying.

Yukiki: Hm?

Namjoo: Seojung.

Yukiki: Yeah... She keeps bothering me.

Namjoo: Really?

Yukiki: Yes. But I wanna know who the hell is she to do like that?

Namjoo: She is a daughter of a principal in this school.

Yukiki: Oh...

Namjoo: So you had no choice....

While they're talking, a group of girl come to the class.

Haewon: Attention please Attention please. Our school will have a programme where all students have to join. Every student need to write one name on the paper that we will give to you later and once you had done you need to put the paper inside this black box. After that, within this week, every one person have to take a piece of paper randomly in the box. You are not allowed to change or put it back. You must accept the faith. Then you need to find the person that you get by the name on the paper that you have. Remember not to cheat in this game or you will be alone for all the time.

Seojung: I'm going to take one.

Yukiki: Ugh, Namjoo come on.

Namjoo: Yeah I will. You go first.

Yukiki: Okay then.

Wooyoung: Guys look at this new student! I mean he's so brave... Idk whether there are people who want to be friends with him. HAHAHA!

Everyone in class laughed at Yukiki. Except Namjoo. Yukiki feels so sad but he just ignores what people say to him. At that moment, Namjoo looks at Yukiki.

Namjoo: Kiki?

Yukiki didn't answer him.

Namjoo: Yukiki?

Yukiki: Um yep?

Namjoo: Are you done? There are still many people behind me...

Yukiki: Oh sorry.

Kihyun's POV

At this moment, I realized that no one likes me. So without carefully thinking I just write Namjoo's name on the paper. Because he's the only person who talks to me.

Namjoo's POV
I know how he felt. I don't know how to control these people... I hope he will not think too much. Since I saw he had no friends then I'll just put his name. Son Yukiki.