★Chapter: 1 New Neighbor★

Franks Pov:

"Another day another migraine" I think to myself as I have just woken up. There is a new neighbor coming to our small neighborhood, Just great another imbecile to deal with not like there's already enough.. Through my train of though I hear someone knock at my door, It's Julie my BFF, If I'm being honest she's way to optimistic but I like her that way. I open the door to see Julie jumping up and down excitedly, "Frank! Frank! The new neighbor is coming today! Aren't you excited" she explains, "No Ofcourse I'm not.." "Well aren't you coming to the station to at least see them?" "Definitely not..", After I say that she seems extremely sad, "Why not!, If your not going to get your butt out there i will drag you out there!", "Fine..", I go inside my house and get ready, well I only just put on my casual clothes. Julie drags me along to the station where everyone is hyped and waiting. While everyone waits for the train I pull out my book and sit on a bench close by.

The train finally arrives after about 5 minutes and a man in a button up white shirt and blue shorts steps out the train with his luggage, I don't really care about him but everyone goes ballistic. Wally says "Alright everyone calm down let him at least tell us what his name is!" After that everyone calms down. He finally says something after about 20 seconds of silence, "Hi I'm Eddie, Eddie dear and I'm going to be the new Mail man from now on, I hope we can all get along.." For the most I didn't really listen to everyone greet him as I continue to read my book. Suddenly I can feel a shadow cast over me and I lift my head up to see the Mail man standing there.

"Hi, I don't think I have met you yet..", I stand up and dust myself quickly. "I'm Frank, Frank Frankly, it's a "Pleasure" meeting you" I didn't really care about this much as I just wanted to do gardening at my house. "I hope we meet again Frank" He says.

(Time skip to the next day bc I can 🤩)

Eddies Pov:

I wake up to my alarm blasting in my ears and I tumble out of bed, I look at the time.. It's 7:30! I should of started at 6:00! I quickly rush to put on my uniform and I grab a piece of toast on the way out of my home. I rush over to Poppy's house as She's the first person on my route, Once I get to her house it seems like she's still asleep, I can't blame her. I quickly slip two letters into her mail box as I go onto the next person.

(Time skip to Franks house)

I have done everyone's mail except.. Frank! They didn't seem so optimistic when I met them I hope that was just a phase.. I go over to their house and they are currently on their front porch taking a nap in their rocking chair.. "They look so peaceful.." I think to myself, I slip two letters into their mail box carefully and I was about to go until I saw their beautiful garden, it looked really neat and there was so many bugs, not like I liked them anyway.. I was so focused on their garden I forgot I was walking and I accidentally stubbed my foot on their fence gate, "CRAP-"

Franks Pov:

I wake up to a loud bang and someone screaming, I leap from my rocking chair and quickly glance around and I see the Mailman clutching his shoe, "Hey.. Are you alright??" I question from across my porch, "Uhh yep I'm fine!" I notice he is blushing a bit and he scrambles away accidentally forgetting his hat. I rush out my gate and pick up his hat "Hey you forgot your hat!" But he is already gone.. What a clumsy man..

Julies Pov:

I am chilling at my house until I hear a knock "Coming!" I get up and rush to the door and open it, It's Frank, "Hi Frank! Wait.. what's that in your hands?" I question, "It's the Mailman's hat.." They seem to be blushing abit. "Eddies hat? How did you get that?", "He dropped it after hitting his foot on my gate.. What a clumsy little man.." Frank seems to be blushing more, I gasp "Do you have a crush on Eddie?!", "W-what?! Ofcourse not! Why would I like a man who is clumsy and can't even walk! How ridiculous!" I smirk "Yeah sure.. Believe what you want to believe Frank.."

(A/N: Yeah I'm ending this chapter here becuase it's currently 2:30AM and I have school tomorrow
Word count: 814)