★Chapter: 4 Plan★

Julies Pov:

I was chatting with Sally about the embarrassing situation Frank got in when Eddie stubbed his foot, Then there was a knock on my door "Who could that be?" Sally questions, I walk up to the door and open it, it's Wally! "Hi Wally! Wow you look drenched.." What is said was true, His hair was down due to how absolutely soaked he was! But he said it was for a good reason. "You know the stormy night right?" Wally says "Yeah I do I had to stay in all day!", "Well I was spying on Frank and I saw Eddie sleeping with him!" Wally says, "What?! How come Frank didn't tell me they are gay?!" I'm so hyped!!, "Maybe becuase they are not and Eddie ended up in Franks house?" Sally suggested from the other room, i honestly wonder how she can hear from so far away. "True, But we need to make a plan to get them together!" Sally joins me and Wally in the room. "What should we do?" I say, "I know I'll make a play that everyone has to take part of!" Sally suggests, "And make Frank and Eddie the main characters!" Adds Wally, "So they can kiss in the ending scene!" I say. I learnt more about plays becuase Sally likes chatting about them to me for hours non stop.

Franks Pov:

After I woke up Eddie was already gone so i got ready and headed out side, I could see the three knuckles heads (Wally, Julie and Sally) chatting about something, I heard my name in their conversation once or twice so I went up to them. "Hello.. What are you three talking about.." They jolt of the noise of my voice, they didn't expect me to be there, typical.. "Oh uhhh we were planning one of my plays!" Sally says, "Do you want to participate, Well you have to participate becuase everyone has to take part" Julie says, "Fine whatever I don't care." I say. I walk off but I see all of them snickering, Do they honestly think their sneaky or are they deaf on how loud their conversation was, Well I didn't hear it first but now I can hear it, it's just a stupid play, I don't need to listen into their conversation I have better things to do today.. But I wonder what inspired Sally to do a play with everyone in it on such short notice?

Wally's Pov:

"I'll get the decorations I should have some in homes basement, Julie can get props and clothing for people and Sally can get the scripts!" I say, This is planned out perfect! "Don't forget to add the kissing part at the end Sally!" Julie shouts as she's already half was down the road running to get some clothes. If this is all set up properly we can Make Frank and Eddie kiss! How wonderful.

(A/N: short ass chapter 😭, Im just too tired to write more for THIS chapter I'll have more motivation for the next chapter!
Word count: 514)