★Chapter:3 Storm★

Franks Pov:

I sit on my arm chair as I can't go outside since there is a storm outside, I decide to read a book, What a way to make time go fast.. I pick up my favorite book and it's about butterflys and bugs. Just as I pick it up I hear a heavy knock at my door, "Who on earth could that be, out in the pouring rain.." I think to myself as I get up and awnser the door. It's Eddie, Honestly who else could of I expected.. He was covered in mud head to toe and dripping in water!

Eddies Pov:

I'm honestly so relieved that Frank answered the door.. "Hey Frank.. I was delivering mail and it suddenly started pouring.. You were the closest house.." They sigh "Come in Eddie.. Take off your shoes..", I walk into their living room trying my best not to get mud all over their hard wood flooring.

Franks Pov:

"Could you explain why your covered in mud??", "Because it was raining?.." He explains, "Yeah I know but rain is water.. not mud..". "Well I did trip a few times on the way here.." He seems really embarrassed by that. "How clumsy are you.." I mutter under my breath, "How about you take a shower becuase your getting everything dirty.." I toss him a towel and he barely catches it as he fumbles with it in his hands. "I'll go find some clothes.. I definitely have some from Sally's play.." I walk off into my bedroom, Until I realized that Eddie doesn't even know where my bathroom is, "Also just take 2 lefts and you will reach the bathroom" I say. I managed to find a top and pants from Sally's play, They were supposed to be for Barnaby but they were to small, So I guess they would fit Eddie.. I knock on the bathroom door and I cover my eyes and quickly toss the clothes in and I quickly close the door. How did I even get into this situation..

Eddies Pov:

I get changed and I Walt's out the bathroom "Thanks Frank for the extra clothing.." I'm honestly so embarrassed, I'm such a idiot.. "It's no problem, And anyway I think you will be staying here for the night unless you want to get drenched again.." He says. I offer to sleep on the couch but then they offer to sleep on the couch.

(A few minutes later after arguing on who would sleep on the couch and who would sleep on the bed)

Franks Pov:

We finally agree that we could both probably sleep on the couch, I pull out my book and start reading the next chapter, "What's that book about??" He leans over to me, "It's just about bugs.." "I don't really liked bugs.. Do you want to watch a movie?" He offers, "Sure why not" I pull out a VHS tape and it's a horror movie.

(Time skip to the end of the movie bc I'm a pain)

I sigh, Eddie has been hiding behind me from the start of the movie, I turn my head to see Eddie clinging to my back and he's already asleep.. "How peaceful.." I think to myself, I look at the time, it's 12:32, That's a fair reason why he probably fell asleep.. Maybe I should get some rest too..

Third person Pov:

Eddie has fallen asleep on Frank and Frank has just drifted away peacefully, little did they know a little blue gremlin was spying on them through the window, And that blue gremlin was going to tell Julie everything..

(A/N: Finally done the chapter! But there's a little gremlin watching them 👀
Word count: 622)