*☆Night 1☆* : The Reunion

Warning: it's a slowburn angst but turns wholesome. So, enjoy.
D̸̡̘͍̹͙̈͜o̵̧̦͈͓͊̏̓͋n̶̡̯͈͔̣̍̕'̵͙̦̟̦̹̫̮̳͍̯̊t̷̢͖̠͓̟͇̟͇̃̆ ̵̬̳̓̾̈́͋͒̐̄͝͠g̷̰̪̩̥̈́̈́̎͑͆͗̽́̚e̴̫̐t̸̡̖̼̝̃̈́̐̅ ̸̢̫͔̩͕͖͉̮̭̭͐͒s̴̨̭͎͓͈͒̑̒̚ͅc̴̟̼͈̥̩͋͗̓ŏ̴̺̪̉̚̚o̸̼͇̰̦̍p̴̟̣̪̠̣̞̋̉e̷͕͍͖̳͂̿͆̔̀̚d̴̼̘͙͉͚͂́̄͐

ᶤ 𝔸L𝐖𝓪yŞ 𝐂ᗝ𝐌ᗴ 𝕓AĆᛕ
_______________________________________

Freddy's pov:

Where am I...

I was free...

The fire...I saw my friends...we were all...
Free?

But...I'm still here...It's me

I woke up in a darkened room, disoriented and confused. I quickly turn on my night vision, allowing me to see a faint "parts and services" sign on the wall.

Why am I still here? I look down at my hands, which are still mechanical, a constant reminder that I am an animatronic. Memories flood back to me, memories of burning in a fire and being destroyed. The scraping in the scoop room.The trauma shakes my entire body, but I know I can't let it consume me.

I can't stay here forever. I have a responsibility to lead the gang, to be strong for their sake. Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica-they're counting on me.

With a surge of determination, I push through the discomfort of the steel "bed" and slowly make my way off it. I've undergone changes-new programming, a new interface, and a bunch of new features I don't comprehend.
Instead of a suit, I had thin build, "young people's clothes"- I guess I'm a Rockstar now, apparently. I went from jazz to a hard-core rocker. My face looks smoother, it's metal, not a fur suit.(The suit I was stuffed-) I look like a teen instead of a middle-aged jazz musician. I miss my brown suit...but it needed to go. It was withered a long time ago anyway.

Eventually, I pull up my map on my Fazwatch, and transverse the building.
"Chica's room" was my first destination. I have no clue who these new characters, 'Montgomery Gator' and 'Roxanne Wolf' are. Bonnie is on the second level, but I can't help but wonder where Foxy is. I decide not to dwell on it for now; seeing any of them would be a relief.

I knock on her room door, to be welcomed by a shocked Chica.

Chica: ...F-Freddy. Is it really you?

Freddy: Yes...So you're still here? That means that the whole gang must be here! C'mon let go find the others!

Chica: ...Freddy...Foxy is....*sobs*

Freddy: ...What? *hugs her* Its...going to be okay....We'll find him...eventually. He's gotten through far worse things...I'm sure he's...somewhere.

Chica: He's a woman now...

Freddy: Mangle?

Chica: No... worse.

Freddy:.... Please don't say the other location...the Sister Location...?

Chica: That's exactly where they took my man, *sobs harder* W-WHY- It should've been me... but I- I'm so sorry.

Freddy: Chica, look at me. It's. Not. Your. Fault. None of this was 'our' choice. Trust me, we'll get him back. Enough about him, where are we?

Chica: A "new and improved" establishment. Sound familiar?

Freddy: So the Afton family is still alive and own the franchise?