☆♡Day 1♡☆: Superstar?

Freddy's pov:

I ran to my room to get dressed.  I haven't a clue of what and where I'm going to perform. Stardom is my specialty,  so,  I got ready and went where the crowd was heading, but Chica grabbed me and said, " We have to go under the stage to make a grand entrance. Go through the back door in your room. You'll see me and the others on the platform waiting for you."
She left before I could ask for directions but I suppose it must be easy if it's a platform with bold animatronics on there right?

-30 mins later-

I'm late. I'm terribly late. I stumbled across many different rooms of the Pizza-plex besides the stage. The kitchen and delicious pizza, so I can see why Chica can't resist, I snagged a slice for myself. What's crazy is that the worker bot tried to charge me $5.99 when I'm literally the number one animatronic here. The audacity. Next, I got  into Monty's room and everything Chica said was right; chaos. Everywhere. Glass was everywhere, dust, garbage, clothes, makeup. You could tell it was destroyed with purpose and rage. Even the arcade game, the tv glitches with wires spewing electricity.

The only thing in tact was his bed and what seemed to be ...  Freddy plushies? He had every version: Old fashioned, Toy, Phantom, and the current version. That's ...pretty adorable, I got to admit. S o the big gator has a soft side. Well, at least I know he likes me, so we should be cool. I walked past Roxanne's room and all you see is affirmations like, "I will be the greatest" everywhere. And I found out in her diary that she's very confident in herself and refer to herself as "Roxy, the better Foxy," ...Yeah, "I could already tell she's the crazy type. Especially if she thinks she can just be better than the OG, the goat, my boi. That's just crazy; pure insanity at its finest. 

I finally made it to the stage and Chica darted a death glare. She defiantly was pissed, so, I brought her pizza as a peace offering. It worked, as always. That girl never changes, if you bring her something to eat, she's all the sudden the most peaceful person ever, but never catch her on a day when she' hungry, she'll harm anyone in her periphery.  Monty an Roxy just started at me, there expressions were unreadable. But Monty sounded irritated judging from the heavy breath that he took. 

The kids yell and scream as they hear our names get announced, the volume increased especially on mine. I feel like I...can't breathe. The kids laughing and jumping, looking at me. The spotlight is.on me, its glare gives me PTSD. I can't stop shaking, I can't breathe. Why are they happy to see me?  Who am I? Where am I? (Freddy,)What am I doing here? (Freddy?) It'S Me. I am the problem. Burn it all down. Kill him. GEt HiM. Purple, medium tall build, black hair, malicious smile. 5 of us. There's 5 us but now there's more, trapped in these masks, these suits-(Freddy!)

The music stopped. The crowd was just staring, and I turned and saw the new 'gang'... It was too much for my system to handle. I tilted my head up and saw Bonnie staring down from above, leaning on the railing. He was watching too. Everyone watched. Then I remembered, I'm performing for kids. The lyrics came back to my mind, although Chica knew I was deeply disturbed. We carried on as if nothing happened.

After the party, we were allowed to have downtime, which I desperately needed. I need to be alone.

???: Hey. Wait up Fazbear!

I turn around to see the new members running towards me.

???: I'm Roxanne, the greatest racer and pianist, I'm better than Foxy, you gotta admit.*chuckles* And this is...

???: Montgomery but you can call me Monty. I got a could golf club wanna join?

Fred: Don't older people play golf?