meeting Hannibal

Y/N's POV
Today I woke up and I hate myself
Death doesn't answer when I cry for help
No high could save me from the depths of hell
I'll drown my mind until I'm someone else
Don't take care of me, be scared of me
My misery owns me
I don't wanna be my enemy
My misery owns me now
Under the graveyard
We're all rotting bones
Oh, oh
Everything you are
Can't take it when you go
Oh, oh
I ain't living this lie no more
Ain't living this lie no more
Oh, oh
It's cold in the graveyard
We all die alone
Cover my eyes so I can't see clear
One sip away from everything I fear
Ashes to ashes, watch me disappear
Closer to home because the end is near
Don't take care of me, be scared of me
My misery owns me
I don't wanna to be my enemy
My misery owns me now
Under the graveyard
We're all rotting bones
Oh, oh
Everything you are
Can't take it when you go
Oh, oh
I ain't living this lie no more
Ain't living this lie no more
Oh, oh
It's cold in the graveyard
We all die alone
Under the graveyard
We're all rotting bones
Oh, oh
Everything you are
Can't take it when you go
Oh, oh
I ain't living this lie no more
Ain't living this lie no more
Oh, oh
It's cold in the graveyard
We all die alone. I woke up with the sound of my alarm. My name is Y/N. I suffer from depression and alcoholism. I feel like killing myself. I tried everything. My parents died when I was 10 years old. I live alone, and I don't have a family. I've been to therapy, but they quit on me after. After the last psychiatrist gave up on me, she recommended Dr. Lecter and said that he would help me. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I left my house and drove to Dr. Lecter's office. I sat in the waiting room and felt empty looking around the room until I heard the door open and stood a tall, handsome man. "Miss L/N," he said as he stared at me. I stood up and walked in. "Please sit down," he said.

Hannibal's POV
I kept staring at Y/N as she sat down she had an empty look. She is very beautiful. She was recommended to me by a colleague who was Y/N's last psychiatrist and gave me Y/N's file. While I looked into it, there was a photo of her, and my heart started beating fast. I was in love with her at first glance. As I read the file, I learned everything about her. My poor Y/N lost her parents at the age of 10 she doesn't have her friends. Then the love of her life, or she thought she had left her for another when she needed her the most, and that made her depression worse and doesn't believe in love. I sat down on my chair and kept staring at my beautiful Y/N. She was dressed in a black dress with a black blazer and black heels. She was very skinny and her dress was loose. We started talking about her condition, I knew she was hurting herself, but she did not want to talk about it. "Dr. Lecter, I think I'm immortal," Y/N says to me while looking down. "Why do you think you're immortal miss L/N," I say, keeping our conversation professional, but I wanted to be personal with her. Y/N came closer to me, and she looked at me. "I'll show you doctor", she says to me. She starts taking off her vest, exposing her toned, scarred body, and then she takes a pocket knife from under her vest pocket. I looked at her, shocked, and she put the knife in my hands. " I want you to cut me with the knife," Y/N says, looking into my eyes. "Ms. L/N I don't think this is a good idea," I say, looking at my Y/N. I don't want to hurt her. She suddenly closed her eyes, and a tear rolled down her cheek. " I'm sorry, Dr. Lecter," Y/N says, opening her eyes. I looked at her, and she looked at me. We continued to look at each other, and to my disappointment, she looked away. I suddenly grabbed her hand and looked at her as my hand felt her warm hand on mine. Y/N looked at me confused and blushed, looking away. " Are you okay Y/N," I say, still feeling her soft hand. " No, I am not Dr. Lecter," Y/N says, using her other hand to wipe away the tears that kept falling. "Please call me Hannibal," I said, moving closer to her. " I don't think that would be professional," Y/N says, trying to move away from me. I pull her closer to me. " You are lonely and need a friend," I said as I smelled her hair. "Yes, I don't have many friends. I'm alone with no one that loves me but I'm scared to fall in love with someone," she says to me, leaning closer to me. "There is another reason why I was left alone," my love says, looking away from me. I suddenly had the urge to kiss her, but I had to control myself, for now, she would be mine soon.