meeting Jonathan Crane

Y/N's POV
Jack set me up with another phychairst, his name is Dr. Crane Hannibal was so angry he tried to convince Jack but he wouldn't change his mind because he said that he needed Hannibal to be Will's psychiatrist so we all flew to Gotham to meet my new psychiatrist as we drove to Dr. Crane's office in Arkham Asylum. I sat in the waiting room and looked around the room with Hannibal next to me until I heard the door open and stood a tall, skinny handsome man. "Ms. L/N," he said as he stared at me. I stood up and walked in. "Please sit down," he said.

Jonathan's POV
I kept staring at Y/N as she sat down she had an anxious look. She is very beautiful. Jack scheduled an appointment with me for her because he suspected that there was something between her and another psychiatrist from Baltimore Maryland his name is Dr. Hannibal Lecter I managed to get her file. While I looked into it, there was a photo of her, and my heart started beating fast. I was in love with her at first glance. As I read the file, I learned everything about her. My poor Y/N hates being lonely, has relationship issues, and depression, and constantly sleeps in someone's bed. Jack also told me she killed a guy named Garrett Jacob Hobbs with the help of Will Gram another patient of Dr. Lecter I sat down on my chair and kept staring at my beautiful Y/N. Jonny, she is the one for us, let's keep her oh my has she been crying look at her she's so skinny. Scarecrow was talking in my head admiring her beauty like I am. I know I'm in love with her, and it's because of her ex-girlfriend. What's her name I want to kill her for hurting our Y/N. Her name is Joanna, I know I feel the same way. She was dressed in a black dress with a black blazer and black heels. she was skinny and her dress was not that loose. We started talking about her condition, I knew she was hurting herself before, but she did not want to talk about it. I don't like where this is going how can she hurt herself over a woman that doesn't deserve her? Love makes people do crazy things but I think Joanna didn't love her like she has but don't worry we will make her fall deeply in love with us. "Dr. Crane, I was a sex addict maybe I'm still a sex addict," Y/N says to me while looking down. "Why do you think you're a sex addict Ms. L/N," I say, keeping our conversation professional, but I wanted to be personal with her. Y/N came closer to me, and she looked at me. "I wanted to sleep with you, doctor," she says to me. She starts grabbing her phone taking off her vest, exposing her beauty scarred body I look at her, shocked, and she suddenly sits on my lap. "I want you to fuck me, Dr. Crane," Y/N says, looking into my eyes. "Ms. L/N I don't think this is a good idea," I say, looking at my Y/N. I don't want her to be just a fuck buddy. Good Jonny she's more than a fuck buddy. Of course, she's our lover. She suddenly closed her eyes, and a tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm sorry, Dr. Crane," Y/N says, opening her eyes. I looked at her, and she looked at me. "I wanted to do the same thing," says my love we continued to look at each other, and to my disappointment, she looked away. I suddenly grabbed her hand and looked at her as my hand felt her warm hand on mine. Y/N looked at me confused and blushed, looking away. " Are you okay Y/N," I say, still feeling her soft hand. " No, I am not Dr. Crane I did this to Dr. Lecter too," Y/N says, using her other hand to wipe away the tears that kept falling. "Please call me Jonathan," I said, moving closer to her. " I don't think that would be professional," Y/N says, trying to move away from me using my words against me. I pull her closer to me. " You are lonely and need a friend," I said as I inhaled her scent. Good Jonny she smells delicious I want to kiss her lips so badly. I do too but we have to wait. "Yes, I don't have many friends I have Dr. Lecter and Will. I'm sometimes alone with no one who loves me," she says to me, leaning closer to me. "There is another reason why I was left alone," my love says, looking away from me. I suddenly had the urge to kiss her, but I had to control myself, for now, she will be mine soon. Yes, Jonny soon she won't be able to resist us anymore.