Aaron Valley

I wasn't sure when I would tell her. Tonight probably wouldn't be the best night, but soon. I had to. It would break her, but it had to be done.

I was debating this during the drive to the dance. I got distracted and swerved off the road. AJ yelled at me. But my mind wasn't in the apology I gave her. I sighed to myself. This was going to be hard.

---------Later that night--------------

I had finally gotten my mind off my bad news. I was dancing, laughing, joking with my boys, and having fun. Then we saw the policeman walking up to us. We became silent. Everyone in the gym became silent. Even the DJ stopped the music. The expression on the policeman's face said it all. Something horrible had happened.

You could see other peoples faces too. All with the same expression. 'Please don't come to me. Please tell me it wasn't my family.' My heart sank as the policeman stopped...in front of AJ.

"Ms. Johnson?"

AJ gulped. "Yes?"

"Please come with me. I have some news for you. It....it's about Stanley."

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the lame update, I decided at the last minute to do a chapter in Aaron's POV so you all could get the idea.
Muhahahahahaha. What will happen next?
Stay safe and eat some cake!

-pleasetommyplease250