Say what

@SAM's pov@

I stood there in shock Jake Miller is my step-brother no way I have to live here with him? I looked towards my dad to shocked to talk but he was doing was looking at the door I followed his gaze and saw a woman about 5'7 with brown hair and looked like Jake so I'm thinking that its his mom and my new step-mom then she spoke "Jake why don't you show Samantha to her room" Jake just looked at me and walked away. "Rude much" I muttered and turned to my dad and gave him a pointed look he just flagged me off yup that's the dad I've loved for all those many years.

Now time to find my room all by myself like the big girl I am so I went up the stairs walked past a couple doors till the end of the hallway where is had to doors across from each other one said 'Jake' and one was blank so I looked in the blank one. Once I opened the door I'm hit with purple wall and a big white bed and a walk in closet I am in heaven. While I was in my closet my dad came in to bring my bags in " thanks dad" he gave me a big hug " you know that it means a lot to me for you to get along with Jake right" he asked me I just nodded my head yes it's not my fault that he's not really nice but I am still fan-girling about living with him. But the sad thing is I have school in the morning and I have to get some new school stuff so I ran down the stairs only to run in to one and only Jake Miller.