[Stress and Confrontations]

A/n: Hello everyone!! Sorry for my readers who have been waiting or expecting new chapters 😓. I've been procrastinating in all honesty. I have no reason to lie. But I'm determined to finish this series! 💪🏻✨️ I'm thinking I'll be updating 1-2 times a week(???) Probably. I hope you guys enjoy this update!! I might update tmr if I have time 👀!! Enjoy and leave some comments/suggestion for next chapters hehe! 💕
_______________    _____________________________

   Dokja opens his eyes slowly to find seolhwa sitting next to his bed looking down at him sweating while han sooyoung stood with her face all pale. "Yo dokja! Just what the hell happened to you!!" Han sooyoung shouts at Kim dokja and gently grips him by the collar. "Han sooyoung? What are you and seolwha doing in my room?" He says as he rubs his eyes, unbothered by the hand gripping his collar. "Answer me first!!!" Han sooyoung shouts in frustration. Confused as to why Han sooyoung was acting up, dokja replies "what happened to me? I was just sleeping." Han sooyoung removes her grip and touched her forehead, releasing a sigh. "Seolhwa. Tell him."

    Seolhwa, a sweat dripping down her face, clears her throat. "Kim doja-ssi... you are about a week pregnant." Kim dokja becomes stiff. "Pregnant? But I'm a man?" Dokja's face becomes a confused mess and seolhwa began to speak. "At first I couldn't believe it, but after checking a few more times, the results were the same.." she sighs and removes her glasses. "It's time I should leave now then. I'll let you sink that all in today and I'll come back to check you tomorrow." Kim dokja couldn't utter a single word, conflicted. He reaches a hand and gently rubs his now flat stomach. "Seolhwa. Don't tell anyone about this." Han sooyoung said sternly as she leaned her back on the wall.
"Of course. It is confidential." The doctor said as she closed the door.

   "Now.. kim dokja..." Han sooyoung said in an intimidating yet slow voice. Kim dokja sweats a smile. "Calm down-". "HOW CAN I CLAM DOWN WHEN MY BEST FRIEND IS PREGNANT?!?! ARENT YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN IT TO ME?! IM YOUR FRIEND ARENT I?!!?" Han sooyoung yelled in frustration. "I just want you to tell me at least. Rely on me a little more." Kim dokja sighs. "I honestly don't know how this happened. But the only person I slept with is-" Kim dokja pauses momentarily and flushes. He covers his face shyly while getting goosebumps. "Who? Just say jt goddamit." Han sooyoung said hastily. "Yoo joonghyuk.." he said in a small voice. Suddenly the room went silent before Han sooyoung screamed. "WHAT?!?"

_________

The following day seolhwa came to check up on him, giving him a panel based on childcare. "Dokja- ssi.. are you going to keep the child?" Dokja, rubbing his still flat stomach, replies "I don't know. But I know I want to keep the child. After all, I do love this child's father." Seolhwa, not knowing who the father is, smiles gently. "That's great to know dokja-ssi." Dokja smiles back. "Well, no more heavy physical work for you nor can you stress yourself out. It will affect your baby." Seolhwa says as she flips the paper off her clipboard. "Got it." Dokja says as he reaches and bites into an apple.

   After the doctor leaves the room dokja qonders to himself. Just how did it happen? Especially since he's a man he can't conceive. It couldn't have been possible. But thinking back to the scenerio, they must have implemented something that allowed this situation to arise. But before he finish his thoughts, his door slammed open. "Kim dokja." A deep voice calls out his name and he trembles. "Yoo joonghyuk.." before he could say anything else, yoo joonghyuk drops a bouquet of flowers by his table. "Just what happened to you?" He said with his original scowling face. "It's nothing. It was... an accident." Dokja laughed nervously, debating if he should tell yjh.
    "Tell him, dokja." Han sooyoung stood by the door with her arms crossed. "Tell him before it's too late." She slams the door close with a sigh, leaving both yjh and kdj in the room alone.
     Nervous, kdj starts, " You remember that 'special' scenerio?" Kdj could see yjh flinch as he recalls. "What about it. Just forget about it. It was uncalled for." Him and his stoic tone. "Listen. I'm not lying. But I'm pregnant, yoo jonghyuk."

___________________  _____________

A/N: it's such a short chapter 😫!! Gomen! I wanted to write a longer one but I have work lol. But I really enjoy writing. However, this chapter is a seriously a bad brain dump 😭. I hope it was okay? At least. It's really fast paced, I know 😓 but maybe I should make it angsty??? 👀👀 but zankyouu for reading this far!! 💕