[Mixed feelings]

A/N: HI my fellow dokja fragments!! I'm back with another chapter of DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! ANGST!!!!!!! No story is non angst. I don't like angst but I'll add it for some ✨️S P I C E✨️ cuz I like spice 👻. I hope yall enjoy this update tehehe. I'll upload another chapter soon!! Enjoyyzz!🩵
___________________☆○☆○☆__________________

Yoo joonghyuk stood there stunned by what dokja just blurted. "You're pregnant?" He said not bothering to notice that it might be his. "How is that possible? Aren't you a guy?" Yoo joonghyuk scowled as a sweat dripped down his face. Kim dokja notices yoo joonghyuks complex face. "It's yours, yoo joonghyuk. The baby is yours." Kim dokja said with a sigh waiting for the father of his baby to reply.
"Don't lie to me Kim dokja." He said in a frustrated voice, making Kim dokja jolt up to face him, unexpectedly. " but it-"
Suddenly yoo joonghyuk cut him off. "Just because I slept with you once, doesn't mean it's mine. It could've been other men you slept with." He said indifferently and turned towards the door.
"Yoo joonghyuk I-" Kim dokja Said in a small voice, only to be cut off once again.
"Seolhwa is the only one I have my eyes on. You are only my companion, a partner on the battlefield. Don't get it mixed up." He glared at dokja before trotting towards the door and slamming it closed behind him.
Kim dokja sighs and gently holds his stomach. "I guess your father doesn't want us. Just as expected, he's still chasing after his old lover." A drop landed on dokjas hand. Suddenly he found himself sobbing. "Yoo joonghyuk...... you fucking bastard.. " as he sobs continously trying to catch his breath, that he didn't notice han sooyoung running up to him holding him in her arms. "KIM DOKJA!! BREATHE!! DOCTOR!! DOCTOR!!" Somehow, dokjas view Suddenly turned black. Maybe he was tired. Tired of chasing after someone he knew he couldn't reach. Someone who already loved someone else.

Someone who'll never notice his feelings.
________________

When dokja came to, han sooyoung was there by his side. Dark bags covered her undereyes as she widened her eyes as he awoke. "Kim dokja!!!" She says outloud in a relief voice. "Han sooyoung.." Kim dokja said in a groggy voice, attempting to sit up. " What's wrong?"
Han sooyoung gently hugs him. "Did that bastard say something to you?" She said with a quivering voice full of, not fear, but anger. Kim dokja flinched. "He.. didn't say much.." but han sooyoung could feel dokja shaking and silently tearing up in her warm embrace. She had a hunch of what happened and asked no further. She just hugged him and patted his head until he calmed down. "I'll kill that bastard if I see him. I'll protect you."
________________

After a few days, dokja was [emotionally] stable enough to move around and take care of gilyoung and yoosung. They were like his kids even if not biologically. He raised them and shared a home with them like he was their mother. They, too, were attached to him they didn't want anybody else. Because they were his kids, Kim dokja told them the exciting news. "We're going to have baby?!?!?" Gilyoung and yoosung shouted excitedly as they ran around the house. "Can we feel it yet?" Yoosung said as she and gilyoung settled down to gently pat the stomach. Kim dokja found himself chuckling. "Not yet. It's not big enough yet." Gilyoung who was silently touching stomach suddenly asked. "So. Who's the baby's father?" Shocked, dokja hesitated for a moment. "Someone I liked. But he went far away. He won't be coming back." Gilyoung made a complex face. "I'll protect you, the baby, and yoosung." He said as he hugged Kim dokja. Kim dokja smiled. "You're still too young. I'll protect you until you grow strong enough to protect us." He chuckles softly as gilyoung and yoosung smile at each other.

No matter how much he loved yoo joonghyuk, he knew they would never be together.

It was time that he needed to let go.