Dog Yoru Real???

yorus a dog real?!?! credits to @nii_pu on twitter for giving me inspo for this!! heres the link to the mini comic if you wanna read it huehue 🤭🤭😆😆 (sorry if its bad btw english is not my first language)

https://twitter.com/Nii_pu/status/1650860423548403719/photo/1

The two hadn't seen each other in quite awhile, well, in their definition. It had been 3 hours since they had last seen each other, since Chamber was occupied in his workspace as usual. Yoru had been relaxing in the lounge room, sitting in comfortable silence with Neon. He had been daydreaming after giving up on reading a book that Chamber recommended him, he'd read it later at night of course, as he always does. There was never much to do in winter, even though Yoru had much preferred it over summer, enjoyed it, even. Despite it being winter, Neon was dressed in Summer clothes - as usual. Yoru was just wearing casual clothes, a t-shirt slightly too large for his size, and some sweatpants, fitted tightly to his waist.

Both were bored. It was an understatement, actually. Neon initially had some ideas to pass the time, though none of them were working. A sudden pleasant warmth had entered the atmosphere of the room, and Yoru immediately knew who it was.

"Yo fam, where's Chamber at?" Phoenix said to them as he headed towards the lounge room, catching the pairs' attention. Neon looked over to him, arms still crossed over the table. She shrugged in return, paired with the hum of "I don't know". Phoenix's question pulled Yoru back into reality, he looked over to Phoenix and tilted his head slightly to the side in confusion. "Is he not at his workspace?" He asks, the other man shaking his head no in response. Yoru looks behind his shoulder, overlooking the hallway that led to the shooting range.

After a few non-audible sniffs, he looks back towards the two. "Shooting range." He replies nonchalantly, not exactly realizing what he'd just done in front of the two. Both Phoenix and Neon look at him suspiciously, though Phoenix wasn't exactly surprised for some reason - as the man was mysterious enough for this to come out normal. "What?" He tilts his head slightly to the side once more, and Neon swears she can seem him resemble a dog, narrowing her eyes more towards him. "Nah, it's nothin bruv. Thanks." Phoenix replies, striding past the two and down the hallway. Yoru's eyes follow him as he does, and he quickly looks back at Neon once he's out of sight.

"What was that about?" He sighs out, curious as to why he reacted like that; as if Neon didn't react the same, if not worse than Phoenix. Neon only squints harder towards him in return, a hand being brought up to her chin as if to think deeply about something. She was right, she did see a dog resemble him. Now that she thought about it, he seemed like a cat as well - for his introverted and hostile behaviour. Sighing, she finally relaxed her eyes, "It's nothing you'd understand." Neon shrugs lightheartedly, answering truthfully to his question. Yoru slightly gives her a skeptical glare before sighing as well and accepting her answer.

if anyone wants a longer ver of this just ask because this was HELLA short, i can make a sequel and prequel of this frfr 🙏🙏tbh all of the mini stories here are gonna be around 500-1000 words long if not slightly longer, i solely base the story off of the inspo 😔(i fr need to write more than that if i wanna make a good story...) actually tbh im just gonna continue writing what happened after in the next story 😆😆🤭🤭