weak.

Akutagawa pov:

I walk towards Mori's door and walk inside. I see him and Elise playing with some dolls and toys. I asked him "why have you requested to see me sir?" He smiles as I walk in " there are some men with bounties on them, I need you to kill them" he says sternly "sounds good sir" I say as I walk out. I get the location of the men and head off to it I get there and I see four men smoking, the first one steps closer and I get ready to use rashomon and trap him as my ability snaps out at him he does quickly and says "you think your weak pathetic ability could stop mine" as he grabs me with a vine like ability and holds me as the 3 other men walk out I see one with fire coming from his hands, one with a gun pointed at my head and one with dog like teeth that can be used to fight. I use rashomon to get myself away when the one with the gun shot me in the leg "ACK" i yelped in pain I held my own until eventually the men were in a pile layed down after they passed out from lack of sleep after this I just shot them with my gun and started walking back when I walked back I thought about atsushi and this mission we went on the other day to search a house to see if there was any evidence of a crime seen that had been caused there. I realized that I was still bleeding from a shot wound and many other wounds from the fight, a bite mark that could be infected, a deep cut on the arm and some scrapes from the pavement. I slowly limp my way back to the mafia base and into my apartment and start to bandage my wounds I continue wrapping bandages around my leg arm and other scrapes when something shiny in the corner catches my eyes, ⚠️ Tw:s.h ⚠️ it's a blade as I see it the thoughts of my crush on atsushi how dazai was disappointed in me and what the man had said how my ability was weak and useless as these thoughts wandered about my head I went and grabbed for the blade I slowly took it to my wrists as the metal slide across it slowly started flowing red liquid that reminded me of wine I did it more and then moved to the next arm when I was finished I remember the gin was supposed to be at home soon I quickly bandaged the cuts on my wrist and walked out of the bathroom to be met face to face with gin she smiled I smiled back as I passed her I hope she hadn't seen the cuts I walked back to my bedroom I turned on some t.v and slowly drifted off the sleep after around 2:00 am.

Short chapter today 500 words hope you guys still enjoyed!!