A water.

Atsushi's pov
Today I am doing a mission with akutagawa because the port mafia and detective agency are in a pact right now. thinking of doing this with akutagawa made my heart flutter over the past few days I have decided that I love akutagawa I mean I get flustered and I blush around him so yeah I have a crush. I look around to see I've found the house that me and akutagawa were to be searching I enter the house and see akutagawa, he looks at me giving me a dirty glare I wave nervously why would the one I love so much look at me that way fo I look weird am I too fat? I will see what I can do about when I get back. "Come on weretiger let's get this over with, you question the neighbors and I will search the house". "Okay!" I say happily as I jog out of the house, I walk out of the house and jog down to the first neighbor's house I knock on the door and a busy mother with a cigarette in her mouth opens the door "Hello ma'am I'm with the armed detective agency, and I need to ask you a few questions about one of your neighbors" I say pointing to the house I had just came from "hurry up brat I got things to do". "Okay ma'am may I come inside?". "No, just stand you too fat to stand or something, lazy". "Oh uh okay madem" I say in return "okay so have you heard anything about murders from that house?" "No you're acting like I don't have kids how would I hear that if I have kids to take care of, idiot." "Okay ma'am that's all I needed to know" I say in a defeated tone and walk away with my head tucked low am I really that fat that's probably why akutagawa was looking at me weird, my stomach did look big I need to stop eating that snack at lunch it's too much food. As I finally arrived at the next house I knock on the door and a man comes out I ask him the same question first and he says that he heard nothing and then I ask him "have you ever seen your neighbor come in or out of his home with anything odd?". "Yes, I saw him come out of his home with a black lifeless bag, it looked big and human shaped it was around halloween so I thought it was decor, but now knowing this it could be something more sinister". "Sir this is very useful Information, did you see where he went with the bag?". " Well I remember seeing him head to this backyard and bury it". "Okay sir! Thank you so much!!" I say happily as I jog back to the home to tell akutagawa the news he will be so happy! I open the door to the house and see akutagawa searching a bedroom. I wave to him and say "we need to check the backyard, there could be some more victims buried". He looks up and says "okay" and we start walking outside with a shovel and go to dig where it looked like there was messed around dirt and we found 6 human bodies some completely skeletons and some still decomposing me and akutagawa shared the same disgusted look on our face as we had never seen bodies that looked and smelled this bad I pick up my phone and dial the cops number we were given and called him he said we could leave and the police would deal with it. I said bye to akutagawa and we parted ways, him going to the port mafia and me going to the agency. I opened the agency doors and ranpo was at his desk and looked up and asked me if I wanted to go to a restaurant with them. I declined but dazai ended up forcing me to go. I decided I would go home to get ready and go to the restaurant. I picked out some jeans and a hoody to hide my stomach. Once I entered the restaurant I saw our table and dazai called me over telling me we were gonna order drinks soon the waiter comes over and I just order a water, my water comes out and then he asks about food I tell him none and that I'm really not hungry everyone looks at me weird but I ignore them until he leaves and they start asking if I ate with akutagawa I say yes and it was a big lunch they so okay and it ends with that but once the bread comes out they try and force me to eat some and I end up eating like half of the bread out of pure force. Once that nightmare was over I left the restaurant and when I was home I felt like I needed to get rid of that food inside of me. ⚠️ Tw throwing up ⚠️ I walk to my bathroom get on my knees and stick two of my fingers down my throat I do this action 3 more times before I throw up all of the bread and the granola bar I had for lunch that day. (Tw over) after that I slowly walk over to my bathroom sink and brush my teeth and walk over to my bed and try and get some sleep but mostly end up just tossing and turning all night.

Hey guys longer chapter today with 935 words!! Sorry it took so long to get this out I wasn't that motivated until today!