weird.

Chapter 4

Chuuyas pov

I walk into moris office and he tells my about this mission that I have with ugh dazai, I hate going on missions with that stupid suicidal manic he's so annoying, I let him know that I'm "fine" with this and head out the door the mission was in downtown Yokohama we are trying to find this druggie that needs to be arrested they're are some things I need to ask dazai about mostly to see if he said anything to akutagawa on the recent mission he went on with atsushi he's been acting weird lately kind of, sad? I'm not sure how to describe it but something is wrong I still have a look of concern on my face when I walk out and I continue thinking about akutagawa's bad condition when I end up in the place that I'm supposed to meet dazai I look up and see him two inches from my face with a mischievous smile on his face and he says "what's wrong chuuuuuuuya" I decide I should tell him what I'm thinking about "well dazai, I wanted to ask you did you say anything to akutagawa when he went on that mission with atsushi?" He responds with "uhh no why" he says in a questioning tone "well he's been acting weird lately like more sad than usual he's not a big smiler but now he's even stopped smiling when he sees me and gin and he's always happy when he sees us I'm getting worried" dazai responds with "well I guess that would be a concern even I saw that he was happy with you and gin when I was in the mafia, do you think it could be atsushi" he responds "maybe but I don't think that weretiger could do anything to effect akutagawa this much, but anyway we need to get on with the mission" he's responds "let's go!" We start walking through downtown Yokohama and we see a suspicious looking man walking down the street and into an alleyway, me and dazai both look at each other and agree as we start to follow the man and we see him pull something out and give it to someone in exchange for money so me and dazai pull out our guns and start to aim at the guy and he throws his hands into the air dropping all the products he had and the buyer does the same that was easy enough dazai pulls out two pairs and handcuffs and cuffs them while I keep my gun out to make sure they don't run away after dazai has them cuffed we make our way towards the police department and turn them in. After we turn them in me and dazai say our goodbyes and I go back to the port mafia h.q and I see gin I go up to her and ask "hey gin, is something wrong with akutagawa have you noticed that he's been acting weird lately he seems more sad doesn't he?" She responds in a worried tone and says "yeah one time at our apartment he came out of the bathroom and had red puffy eyes and when I went into the bathroom after him I saw red splotches on the floor and today they were black so I think it was blood it could have been his disease that makes him cough blood but he didn't come out of the room with his hand over his mouth and he wasn't even clearing his throat so yeah something is definitely up" she sounds like she's in the brink of tears so I say "well tomorrow we will ask him if he's okay and we will get to the bottom of it" she sheds a tear and says "okay let's see what we can do tomorrow chuuya" still her tone sad I say "hey would you like me to walk you home kid?" She starts crying more and says "yeah I think I could use some comfort" she says as we both walk out of the door and she's leaning on my shoulder crying as we walk down the road and towards her and akutagawa's apartment.

Hey guys sorry it took so long to get this chapter out I hope you liked it!! 💗💗 725 words in this chapter!!