How You Like It

-Oral(given and received)

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like the biggest idiot in the world. The break-up had been mutual, but here I was glaring at Blondie because she was hanging over Aris.

The final straw was seeing her put her hand on his chest. I didn't stick around to see anything else before angrily storming off.

I lay on the floor of my tent frustrated. How did this happen again? Oh, yeah. An argument over a Blondie. How ironic.

I was so busy glaring at the roof of my tent that I didn't hear anyone come in until they literally tapped me on my shoulder. I sat up worried only to see Aris.

"Oh. It's you."
"Yeah."
"Well, I don't want to see you. Get out,"I demanded.
"I just wanted to know if you were okay."
"Screw off Aris. Go back to Blondie,"I spat.
"Ah. That's it."
"Excuse me?"I asked, giving him a cold look.
"You're jealous of Blondie,"He accused. It's true, but he doesn't need to know that.
"I don't care what you do with Blondie. You could hook up with her for all I care."
"Except, you do care. I can see it all over your face."
"I'm not jealous of Blondie. She could keep her arm on your shoulder all night, and it still wouldn't bother me."
"Really?"He asked.
"Yes."
"Then, say it while looking me in the eyes."

I stared up at him and kept my cold look. He was completely unaffected.
"I don't care."
"Sure you don't."

I couldn't help but let my eyes travel to his lips as I repeated it. I could see his doing the same. "If I said I still want you, that I still love you, you wouldn't push me out then?"He asked quietly, his face inches from mine.

I didn't have it in me to say anything so I didn't. Instead, I crashed my lips against his. It didn't take him any time to kiss me back. He ran his fingers though my hair before moving his lips to my collarbone.

I didn't just want his mouth there so I shoved him down. Straddling him I looked him in the eyes before moving his hair out of his eyes.

"Let me remind you what I can do that no one else ever could,"I whispered in his ear. I could already see the lust in his face.

I palmed him through his pants, purposely being a tease. I could already feel how hard he was beneath me. "Something wrong love?"I asked, feigning innocence. Before he could reply I shoved my tongue inside his mouth. I rocked my hips while on top just making him moan in my mouth. I could practically feel the desperation radiating off him.

"I want you."
"Tell me you love me, and I'll consider it."
"I love you Y/N, and you know it."
"That's right Aris. Now I hope you remember how to keep quiet."

Grinning at him with a devilish smile I ran my hands down his chest before coming to his pants. Slowly running my fingers to his v-line I tugged his trousers halfway down. Instead of having his boxers off I palmed him, feeling him go rock hard under my touch. I teased him more as I sucked down on the fabric. Hearing him start moaning my name I finally tugged off his boxers and allowed his cock to come free. Pre-cum was dripping down the side. I looked up at him through my eyelashes before licking the sides. He quietly moaned as I did this. Eventually, I put all of him in my mouth. He lightly tugged on my hair as he hit the back of my throat. No matter how many times we did this I will always be surprised just how deep he can enter me from any hole. I gagged louder as he kept pushing himself into my throat. I pressed my lips together and hummed causing him to throw his head back. My eyes watered each time he slammed into my throat. I looked up at him as he tugged my hair header. His face was clearly full of bliss and amazement. He caressed my face before pulling it further into him. I felt him twitch in my mouth alerting me that he was close. Going as fast as I could he suddenly came to his release shooting cum deep into my throat. As he pulled his cock out little bits of cum dripped on my lips. I quickly licked them, devouring each drop.

"Now let me remind you just how much that I'll always choose you,"He whispered in a husky voice.

He slipped my shirt off giving him full access to my chest. He placed one of my boobs in the center of his palm as he sucked on the others bud. He swirled his tongue around it as he pinched the others just enough. Hearing my moans he stopped and tore off my pants and underwear down in one swift motion. He trailed his tongue down my stomach before coming right above my clit. Quickly he looked up at me with desperation in his eyes.

"You know exactly what to do Aris. You know exactly how to make me cum."

Without another doubt of himself he buried his face onto me and sucked on the sensitive skin. A whimper left me as he focused on my folds. I subconsciously wrapped my thighs around his head as he plunged his tongue into me. My toes curled as he kept pulling in and out of me, sometimes leaving a trail of saliva and my white liquids to his mouth. He hummed, and I could hear him moaning my name as he did. My eyes rolled back as the knot in my core tightened. He hummed again before licking long and slow strips down my middle. The warm spit was a welcome break from the freezing air. Suddenly spinning his tongue in circles he plunged back inside me. "I'm gonna cum,"I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He kept going until I came undone. I released into his mouth, and he lapped up what he could.

"Fuck. Only you can do this to me Aris,"I said through heavy breaths.
"And I want to keep doing it. Y/N, I want you back."
"You got me back the second you walked into my tent."

With both of us still nude I threw the blanket over us. He nuzzled his face only the crook of my neck as we fell fast asleep.