3. We have already met

You woke up in a limousine in front of the hotel and went out paparazzi quickly took pictures of you until the hotel doors closed. You went to sleep but your phone started ringing, it was your best friend Milie so you picked it up. "Yes?"It was quiet,"Ooo hi sorry I accidentally hit the mute button again haha" she started laughing so you laughed too "What else do you need?" you asked "Yes, I'm sorry, but I'm flying to Germany tomorrow to meet you!!" She started to shout happily, "Yay, but why" you laughed because they never flew anywhere with her strict mom."Mom said that I can finally, so you will go with me to the concert of my favorite band that will sing in the arena the day after tomorrow!! Otherwise, I'm flying alone, so if you don't mind I'll sleep in your room" she asked uncertainly, even though it was clear that I wouldn't mind "No, it doesn't matter, I'll be happy, otherwise what band??" you asked "It will be a surprise when I arrive!! And now I'm going to pack, so bye for now!!!!"
and hung up, "Ok that was pretty weird" you said to yourself and I'm probably going to sleep now and I don't feel like dinner. She went to change into the same pyjamas as yesterday and went to sleep.
You couldn't sleep very well, you kept thinking about the concert and about Tom, who you didn't want to think about anymore.After about half an hour of rehearsing, you fall asleep.

Tomorrow-------

You woke up at six in the morning which was very early so you went to get dressed quickly

Your outfit

And your hairstyle

And your hairstyle

(Just hair down )

You left the hotel and there were no paparazzi so you were very happy to be free after a long time. You went to the same coffee shop and the lady greeted you and asked you to sign a photo for her
daughter whose birthday will be in two days, you took coffee and walked the streets early so there was no one there and you felt perfect it made your day you could clear your head from everyone.
Around seven you finished your coffee and went back to the hotel even though it was already seven and nobody was there. You went to the hotel and you were happier than ever. You were scrolling through Instagram for a while and suddenly someone asked you to follow, you looked "Tom Kaulitz?" You said out loud, you clicked on his profile and he was the boy that yesterday, he was the one you couldn't stop thinking You didn't think about it, so you just let him do it, and you went to the bathroom to wash off because you were sleepy anyway.