I have to fight for her (final)

*Tom pov*
"I can't let her go.. I just can't! I have to fight for her!!"

*No one pov*

When you came home, you said: "I didn't know he could be even more handsome..... well, no he isn't... yes he is! Why don't I just admit that I like him?!!!... I guess I understand now. I HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH JAMES!! But I can't let Tom go!" You grabbed your phone and quickly Instagrammed Bill: "When are you leaving?!" and you saw him immediately reply: "We're going to the airport at 2am tomorrow" he wrote back.

*Tokio hotel pov*

{Time shift | hotel}

"Guys quick!!" Bill shouted "Why" asked George sleepily "I made a mistake we're flying at 2 in the morning luckily I had an alarm clock!" Everyone got ready and went to the airport. And when they were driving, Bill wrote to you that he made a mistake.

*Yn pov*

"What did he do wrong?!" You jumped out of bed and quickly changed your clothes.

Outfit

Hairstyle

Hairstyle

You ran to the airport

{Airport}

You noticed a lot of paparazzi so you ran after them. You ran up and waved at Bill who came to you with the whole band "Have a nice time in Germany" you said and smiled at the whole band including Tom. "We'll be flying in a little while" Bill said and they pet you and him back. Then you petted Gustav and George and they and Bill left except for Tom. Tom looked at you and said: "Well, I have to too" You nodded and before he left you gave him a kiss on the lips and then you just ran away with a smile.

*Tom pov*
"What was that supposed to mean?!" Tom said in his head but he was happy so I don't have to fight for her anymore" and laughed.

End. Then you and Yn and Tom just wrote and then they died together.😃😭🫶🏻