3:4 Hold On Tight

Hold On Tight
Part 1
————

Hold On TightPart 1————

————

RECAP

Hope brought her hand up and placed it on your cheek. "I know." She responded, caressing your cheek softly before bringing it down to her lap. "Oh and tell him he was right." Hope stated, laughing at the fact she said that. You laughed with her but waited to see why she wanted your to tell Landon that. "About my dad being in the play. He made everyone see him the way that I did and I thank him for that." Hope explained.

"Well, I'm sure you can tell him that yourself tomorrow, Hope Mikaelson." You commented, looking into her eyes, she smiled at you, flattered you had used her whole name. "Also, we are never fighting again because that was the worst thing ever." You complained.

Hope laughed as she rested her head on your shoulder, you wrapped an arm around her and resting your head on her head, enjoying the view of the moonlight hitting the water.

————

Hope laid in her bed, sleeping on her side, the morning sun creeping in through the blinds. She was woken up by the creaking of a door opening and the door closing, as well as footsteps coming closer to her. As she opened your eyes and lifted her head to see who it was, she saw you holding a tray of food.

She lifted yourself up by her elbows and now were seated underneath the bedsheets. She stretched lightly and looked at you. "What's the occasion?" She questioned, watching your smile grow.

You moved closer to Hope. "We are celebrating our theatrical debut." You joked, knowing that she was the only one out of the two of you to actually play in the musical.

She scoffed lightly. "Funny." She responded, but couldn't help the smile form on her face. "Never again." She stated, watching as you moved to sit down, placing the food beside you.

You looked up at Hope from the food, noticing she was already staring. She was admiring how you looked in the morning sun. "I'm kidding, we aren't celebrating that. Um, don't laugh, but it's kind of our anniversary." You stated.

Hope sent you a confused look, wondering how it was your anniversary. "The math is complicated, yes, but if you subtract the time when I was in Malivore, then you plus the time that we were unwilling to admit we had broken up when we pretty much had..." You stated, sounding confusing already.

"Yeah, my head hurts." Hope agreed, squinting her eyes even though she was smiling.

You smiled more. "See? Complicated." You reminded.