Part 6 - Forget everything that has happened

——————————————————————————————————————————

The sound of the gunshot echoed through the room, the loud gunshot startled the two men, the one who pulled the trigger has his eyes closed because he hasn't used a gun in a while. The person on the floor looked to his left to see the robber in pain and about to pass out, he was shot at the leg AND at the right arm, who knew Sampo had great gun skills? Sampo looked at the startled friend next to the guy, he got out of the cashier and went to his friend. Sampo displayed a lot of concern to the bruised friend.

"Gepard, are you okay?"

Sampo's eyes were starting to display worry, concern, and unease. He felt scared that the thief might've done something bad, but obviously all this is just exaggerating, he just doesn't know what to do in situations like this.

"Ah, Sampo I'm fine, it's okay you don't need to worry" Gepard said with a smile to his face, to see that his childhood friend (👀) show concern for him, it reminded me him of the day he scraped his knee in the park while they were playing, the two both got lost in the thought until a guard appeared."

"I heard a gunshot, what was happening here?" The Guard entered the door and looked at the body on the ground and looked at the two suspiciously.

"Officer, the guy on the ground is the culprit, I used a gun for self defense and he was threatening us, he was robbing the entire store, he shot the CCTV so that no one could be able to see what was happening, if you don't believe me you ca- Nevermind.." Sampo forgot that the CCTV footage wasn't able to be saved, he said that with worry and at the same time he was shaking.

"Officer, I was a witness, the culprit is the guy on the floor, please believe us officer." Gepard pleaded and begged the officer to believe the two guys, it was already 7 minutes past 6:00 PM. Time was running and they really wanted to hang out already.

"..Okay. I believe you two." The officer said and requested backup to carry the culprit into the hospital and for interrogation, surely he didn't die, right? He was still unconscious after all this. The officer and his back-ups arrived and left the scene immediately.

"Hey Sampo.. do you need help to clean this up?"

"Mm, no thank you, I can clean this by myself, thank you for asking though Gepard.'' Sampo said with a smile on his face, Gepard's concern was able to put him at ease and he mopped the blood away.

"Anyway, the other night shift worker is already here. I'll just go change my uniform real quick. Sampo said to Gepard, who was again stuck in his thoughts while he was looking at him, he had many things he wanted to say to him, his feelings are still conflicted, whether if whatever he's feeling is true, it's his first time anyway.

"..Gepard? Are you okay?

"Ah, I'm sorry, you can go change your uniform, I'll wait outside."

Sampo looked at him, he looked like he was thinking of something, but what was it?

...
...

"Ah, Sampo, you're done. You took a while" Gepard chuckled, he looked at Sampo. He sure does have a great fashion sense and he'd like to ask some fashion tips for him in the future.

Time Skip to Gepard's house. They bought some dinner, honestly, it feels like Sampo is already living inside his house like some kind of newlywed couple.

As Sampo stepped into Gepard's home, he was stunned by it. The floating golden chandelier, the revolving staircases which lead to the second floor, the glass pane windows, the modern floor tiles and the modern kitchen equipment. This isn't even the first time he went inside his house, yet he still gets surprised by it.

"Sampo? Are you alright? Your eyes have been wandering around the entire house. Do you want something?" Gepard asked him while he was on the staircase, signaling him to go up with him and to leave the food on the counter

"Ah yes sorry, I'll follow you in a while, I'll leave these on the counter first" Sampo chuckled, it's his first time in a house like this. He felt a little bit overwhelmed, but then again he's with his friends. What is there to be afraid of?

In Gepard's room

"Ah right, I forgot to clean up my room before going to you on the way..erm. sorry about the mess" Gepard looked really embarrassed, his face turned into a red color.

"Nonono! It's okay, my room looks like this too" Sampo let out a small chuckle, while he was trying to walk to Gepard, he tripped over Gepard and the blushed a little bit, but Sampo was swift enough to get up quickly, Gepard looked at him and chuckled a bit.

"Sampo, let's have some fun! Gepard exclaimed happily,
"The night is still young." Gepard said.

End

Author's note: Expect smut in the future chapters! Wait like.. 6-9 chapters or less hehe