Part 4 - Don't leave, please?

TIme 6:18 AM.

Gepard and Sampo were still sound asleep, both of them were under their blankets and the AC at 16 degrees. The two were snuggling each other without noticing, keeping them warm, Sampo's face was facing Gepard's chest. The sun was slowly rising, the door was locked. Honestly, if you ever saw this, you would've never thought they weren't dating. Even Serval thought they both were. And plus, Gepard was hugging Sampo tightly as if he was a pillow.

Time 6:23 AM

Sampo woke up first, he was greeted by Gepards chest and turned red. He tried facing away but then again, he was locked within Gepards biceps, Sampo really was living the dream. He had no choice but to stay with him for a while until he woke up. He tried going back to sleep, but it was no use. He didn't wanna ruin the beauty's sleep, but obviously he needed to go back home already. He tried sneaking under the blanket and out of Gepards warm embrace, it worked. But as soon as he got up, Gepard grabbed his hand and mumbled something underneath his breath, which then made Sampo even more flustered.

"No..please stay..mmh.." Sampo, hearing that made him more embarrassed and red, he really needed to calm down because damn, to Sampo's ears he said it in a very seductive way, combine a seductive voice with Gepards stunning appearance and you might just die instantly.

"S-Sampo..where are.. you.." Gepard mumbled again. He said his name while he was sleeping. Sampo's name while he was sleeping. What kind of dream was he having? Sampo's heart, full of compassion seeing this, had no choice but to return to Gepards hug. Only this time, he was hugging him back. He returned to his deep slumber after a while.

Time 8:12 AM

Gepard woke up. He was greeted this time by Sampo's perfect sleeping appearance. He realized that he had Sampo stuck within his warm embrace, but this time he didn't turn red at all. It's as if he wanted to do this for a long time, he tightened his embrace making Sampo unable to move or anything, he was hugging him like he was going to slip through his fingers, or as if the world was about to end. Sampo started to curl up within Gepard and the blonde looked at him with such affection in his eyes. He needed to stand up and wash his face, but seeing the guy he had a crush on for a really long time. He didn't want to let this opportunity go to waste. He cherished every second of the embrace, he even caressed Sampo's soft hair as he slept. He tried recollecting his thoughts before he went to sleep, and now that he thinks about it, he should've let Sampo borrow some of his clothes since he was still in his uniform. After a few minutes, Sampo started waking up again and caught Gepard staring at him.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Sampo asked Gepard, but to Sampo it looked like Gepard was in a trance.

"Hello?? Gepard, are you okay?" Sampo said as he stared at Gepard's blue eyes, he didn't realize it until now, but he has really pretty eyes. The radiant glow, the bright sparkle it gives, makes his eyes very pretty to look at. Gepard was still unresponsive.

Will this make Gepard out of his trance? Sampo thought twice before he was about to do that. But after a while, he didn't hesitate to do it.

Sampo gave the guy in the trance a small kiss on the cheek, Sampo being flustered, immediately looked away from Gepards eyes, and not even after a few minutes, Gepard snapped out of it. He looked at Sampo who was looking away, being a flustered mess.

"Sampo, did you just?.."

Gepard looked at him, he didn't want to look into his eyes after doing such a thing. I mean they were both guys who were questioning their sexuality, but Sampo felt that he was surely interested in him after he did that. He was just afraid that many people would judge him. And on top of that, he kissed the class president. He doesn't wanna tarnish the class president's reputation. He was frightened.

"Sampo, look at me. Pleasee?"

Gepard begged for Sampo to look at him, he looked AND sounded like a puppy while doing so, how could Sampo refuse this? After a while, Sampo finally gave in and looked at him. His first instinct was to apologize.

"Gepard! I'm so so so so so so so..... sorry! Please forgive me I didn't mean to do that" Sampo begged for his forgiveness. Sampo was still ashamed, how could he still be in the same bed as him? Isn't he supposed to kick him out, leave him alone to rot on the streets or something?!

Hm, it's too early for this. I'll forgive him, and I'll confess to him later on. I want our relationship to go deeper before being in a relationship with him. Heh. Gepard thought to himself before accepting Sampo's wholehearted apology. Seeing the begging Sampo infront of him, he was kind of excited to see how their relationship would turn out.

"I'll do anyth- Really?"

Sampo's eyes perked up when he heard that Gepard accepted his apology, moreover he said it with that same cute smile on his face. He's slowly but surely falling for Gepard. He just doesn't realize it..

"Let's get out of bed now, I think my sister's home already.." Gepard said as he got up from his bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face. While Sampo looked at the mirror and realized he was still in his uniform.

"Ah right, Sampo. You can go shower if you want, I have spare clothes for you to borrow, I bet you've been suffocating in that since yesterday." Gepard jokingly chuckled. And Sampo quickly answered with a loud yes. After a while, Gepard got out of the bathroom and Sampo swiftly rushed in and started showering.

Time: 9:10 AM.

Sampo finished showering, Gepard was preparing breakfast downstairs while his sister slept soundly because she was still up last night practicing her guitar chords for next week's practice. Sampo borrowed a spare towel and he looked at the clothes Gepard prepared for him.

These are quite .. big for me, but it's okay.

Sampo thought to himself and started dressing up, what he didn't know was he forgot to lock the door. Gepard was done preparing breakfast and walked in the room on him changing.

"Hey Sampo! Breakfast is rea— OH MY GOD!" Gepard turned red QUICKLY and slammed the door shut, he walked on in Sampo changing, he didn't see that though, he only saw him still in his underwear, but it was Gepard's he was wearing. Sampo was as red as Gepard, and they both tried getting it off their mind.

Time: 9:18 AM

The two were having breakfast downstairs, apparently they were still stunned by what happened, to break the awkward silence. Sampo tried initiating the convo first, the two were having a warm talk with each other, as if they've known each other for a really long time, they were asking each other what their interests and dislikes were, their hobbies, what they do in their free time. They cherished each moment, and this conversation lasted until 10:00 AM.

Sampo was going to leave now, he needed to go somewhere else since he had to run some errands, Gepard was a bit sad but there's always a tomorrow. Then the realization hits him— He forgot that there was a long weekend, and they won't be seeing each other until Wednesday.

"Stay safe, Sampo! Text me if you want to hang out or anything, I'm always free!"

Gepard said as he was assisting Sampo out of the house, he didn't want to let him go at all.

"Yeah, I will. See you Gepard!~" Sampo waved goodbye to him. Gepard was watching the tall figure go inside the cab and he watched as the cab rode away from him, he was sad. But he couldn't stop him no matter what. He walked back to the house and was greeted by Serval, his sister.

"So, Sampo's his name? your boyfriend's name? Mind telling me what you two were doing last night?" Serval said as she opened the door to Gepard, Gepard was stunned and became embarrassed.

"Serval it's not what it looks like I SWEAR. We're just friends! Also how dare you go inside my room?!?!?" Gepard said to Serval running up the stairs and locking his door.

"..It's okay little brother, you don't have to hide it from me anymore." Serval let a giggle out.

To be continued~

Author's note: Hello! Sorry for not uploading yesterday. I decided that I'll decide to rest every Sunday now. Next chapter will be out hopefully tomorrow or on Wednesday! Stay safe. ^^