First day as First

Elly Pov

The alarm starts to Buzz..

Elly lazily starts to rub her eyes and turn of the Alarm..Her heart feels heavy...

    Somewhat it makes her anxious and excited..

Suddenly her phone starts to ring

"Hello,Elly are you ready for your new mission" a guy from another line starts to speak.

"Ofcourse..Am ready ...Dont treat me as a kiddo..You know already how intellect am I" Elly smirks of and respond to that guy.

"Its just a warning to you..You know how powerful he is.." he respond

After that convo, Elly become more anxious..She just pretend to be tough and smarty but inside of her is just kind and simple.

She starts to get ready..

Her outfit

(Elly is a twenty three year old girl Who works in a cheras mafia which is third most powerful mafia in the country

(Elly is a twenty three year old girl Who works in a cheras mafia which is third most powerful mafia in the country..She is a one of the best agent in the mafia.She has a shoulder burn that no one knows ...)

She started her car and starts to drove of to the cholas powerful mafia which is second most powerful mafia in the country.

While driving to the new mafia where she is going as a new personal assistant as a newbie .

Matt Pov

While every other day he lazily goes to his work while sulking about his life there is no adventure and to him he felt like repeating each day..

He then lazily turns toward a window and starts to see every single person in the road and starts to wonder what kind of life they are living

Then he suddenly hears a commotion..

Elly Pov

Elly notices a man snatches a purse from a old womam who screams like a hell while all other people look at that and simply starts to walk to their detination.

The man starts to run to the direction of Elly's car while seeing this Elly opened the car...Due to her sudden action the man hitted by her car door..And struggling to run away Elly casually grab the man's hand starts to twist it..He started to scream and Elly grab the purse from the man..

And "While you are doing something do it properly or dont do it..Even you dont even know how to run or fight why are you doing this" Elly said

While the man in the pain screams like shit "Fucking shit leave my hand lady" he screams

While hearing his words Elly starts to twist even more .

While That man Continously pleading to let go of his hand..

Then Elly gave some kicks and let go of the man's hand..

Elly starts to walk to the direction of the old woman and gave her the purse..