11: Family Murder

While checking George's bedroom, Arthur found weapons inside his cabinet, a rope, a knife, a hammer, and a saw.

"Shit, why is he like this?" He muttered under his breath.

Mary joined him and as she saw what was inside her son's cabinet, she gasped deeply, she didn't raise a murderer at all, what has he become?

"Oh my goodness, Arthur, what happened to him? He isn't like this before?"

They heard someone screaming outside, "ARTHUR! MARY! I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU ONCE YOU WON'T TALK TO ME!"

Arthur and Mary looked at each other as their hearts pounded in fear, "Who is that?" asked Mary.

"I don't know..." But they decided to show up in the man's face.

While the 4 siblings were holding each other, shivering in fear and Elisa is on the verge of crying.

"Who is that?" Arthur opened the door and Mary followed, they showed up to the 68-year-old man screaming at the front of their house.

"Mr. Dock? Why are you screaming?"

"DID YOU RECEIVE THE NEWS ABOUT A GROUP OF MURDERERS BARGING INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES?"

"Yeah, why?" Arthur asked.

"BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS, IT'S NOT THEIR INTENTION TO BARGE INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE AND KILL RANDOM FAMILIES, THEY HAD A SPECIFIC FAMILY TO KILL AND IT'S SUPPOSEDLY YOUR FAMILY!"

Arthur has no idea what they are talking about, "What? What do you mean?"

"You didn't know?! Check your fucking mailbox!"

Mary immediately opened the mail box and grabbed a newspaper.

It was about the Dock family that was killed last night, in7:25 pm, their bodies are found, no other families other than the Dock families are killed, the other families are just victims of theft by the same group but not murder.

"I'm so sorry... I thought the group of murderers is called by their name since they're killers, they only killed your family?"

"YES! SOME FAMILIES REPORTED AGAINST THEFT AGAINST THEM! BUT US! MURDERED, I HAVE 7 GRANDCHILDREN, KILLED!"

Arthur lifts a brow, "Shire... We are their targets?"

"YOU ARE THEIR TARGETS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY! BUT BECAUSE OF YOU! MY FAMILY IS KILLED!"

"Wait a moment..." Said Mary, "You can't blame us on that, we didn't do anything wrong, it's not our fault that we are their targets and we don't even know why we are their targets in the first place. Condolences, but you can't blame it on us"

"IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR FAMILY THAT WAS KILLED, SO IN EXCHANGE FOR MY FAMILY, YOU SHOULD ALSO DIE! BECAUSE IT'S YOUR FAMILY THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

Arthur stepped up but Mary grabbed his arm, "What? You'll kill us? In the end, you will go to jail"

"I DON'T CARE IF I GO TO JAIL! MY FAMILY IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Mary instantly thought about the kids and went back inside, "Girls! Get in the car now! We're leaving"

"Mama! What's happening?" Alice started to cry, the girls were all shivering as they immediately ran to the car.

The man started grabbing a dagger, "You're challenging me? Because I swear I will kill your all family in exhange for my family!"

"Mary! Take the kids now!"

Arthur ran to the car and drove off with his whole family, and the man was chasing them but he lost hope, but before they went far enough, the man promised them once they'll go back home, he will kill all of his children brutally just like what his grandchildren experienced.