01: The Lost Child

September 1939

"WHERE IS MY MARGARET?!" A woman roams around the dirty city as she looks for her missing daughter.

Then, another father pasted his son's photo on the post, "WHERE IS MY ROBERT?!"

"MY DONALD!" A father joined in as he roams around the city after a deadly massacre occured in their city which started February and ended in August of 1939, and the mourning parents cried for their missing children's lives.

There were deadly vehicles, and dangerous weapons around the city, all they can see aside from those objects are blood and the heavy smoke which can kill people that have a hard time breathing.

Much worst, the parents and the other civillians were stepping on dead bodies as they walk to look for their missing loved ones, dead bodies are everywhere.

A father punches the cracked wall, "I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT MY CHILD ALONE!"

The massacre contains rape, torture, and brutal deaths, who knows, their kids are one of the victims.

But they will never stop until they find their love ones.

A couple visited the city whom people called the city of lunatics, but they just needed help, they are highly misunderstood and they want their love ones back.

A couple whose names are Mary and Arthur, they were staring at the gruesome scene as they got off their private helicopter.

It hurts Mary knowing that there are people willing to sacrifice their lives just to be with their family again, there are mothers, like her, who loved their children and suddenly lost them because of a deadly massacre occured with an unknown reason.

A woman screamed at the top of her lungs in front of the couple, "MY HUSBAND!" The woman laid on a body which is assumed to be her dead husband.

Mary starts walking around, her husband then grabbed her arm and warned her about her safety, she reassured him that she's going to be safe, but it is much scarier knowing she's walking alone and is surrounded by crying and terrified people.

She looks at the post, 'Missing Child, Robert Watson'

She turns her head to the father who was grieving for his child, not knowing if he's alive or dead.

An ache started deep in Mary's heart, she's also a mother, she would die if her kids end up like this, no parent should ever suffer like this.

The father slowly turns to Mary, "I can't find my son!"

Mary shook her head slowly, "He must he looking for you, Robert might be looking for you"

"I don't even know if he's dead! Those armed men took my child and I don't even know if he got killed! Please help me! Please help me find my child!"

"Adam..." Mary looks down, "I'm afraid that's impossible for me to do!"

"Then imagine the child is one of your kids, please! Help me! Help me!"

Mary looks at his fingers, "An engagement ring? I thought you were divorced?"

"CUT THE CHASE AND HELP ME FIND MY SON, YOU ARE HIS GOD MOTHER! DID YOU FORGET?!" Adam kneeled down, "Please! Please help me!"

"I'm so sorry, I can't"

"AGH!!!! HELP ME!"

She turns to another mother behind her, crying over her child, Margaret.

"I NEED MY MARGARET HERE!"

Mary approached the woman, "Let's pray for their lives" she pats her shoulder.

"I DON'T BELIEVE SHE'S DEAD!"

Mary sighs, "She might be out there, looking for you"

"SHE CAN'T GO OUT THERE ALONE! SHE HAS BRAIN PROBLEMS! SHE ISN'T STABLE! SHE HAS THE STRENGHT TO KILL SOMEONE ONCE SHE'S MAD, THAT'S WHY SHE CAN'T BE OUT THERE ALONE, SHE WILL PUT HERSELF IN DANGER!" The woman screamed at Mary's face, and she starts to go wild as she screams for Margaret's name. "AND SHE'S STILL 6!"

"Margaret hated her name" The woman sobbed, "I always remember that she used to say her second name because she hated Margaret as a name"

Mary proceeds to walk away and walks towards her husband, she agreed to leave the city and return to their country.

Before they get inside their private helicopter, tanks and armed men slowly arrived in the city, everyone begins to run away from them as they let out loud gunfires and explosions, "THEY ARE HERE, RUN!"

Mary and Arthur immediately ran to their helicopter and flew away.

While the civillians are getting tortured as they got caught by armed men, getting brutally killed, kidnapped, raped, and shot them to death, at the same time, they steal their properties after ending innocent people's lives.