chapter 10

Taehyung woke up and groaned because he hadn't been able to sleep all night. His mind kept replaying his interaction with the handsome stranger at the ice cream shop. He had a strong gut feeling they were gonna meet again in the future but for now, Taehyung had to pull himself together and get ready to go to work. He pulled the drapes to let in some light but to his disappointment it was raining outside. He took a quick shower, wore his Gucci suit and headed over to his company for work.

When he reached the place, he was once again shocked to find his Father's car parked outside the building.
With a nervous yet firm look on his face, Taehyung made his way in and headed straight to his headquarters.

" Good morning Son" said Mr. Kim who had yet payed another visit to his son which was out of the ordinary since his dad only visited his headquarters 4 times a year after he had retired and handed over his company to Taehyung who worked hard and built fortunes. It was Taehyung who had made his own company rich. His dad had layed a good foundation but it was Taehyung who had put in efforts for the company to grow.

" Good Morning, what brings you here dad?" Said Taehyung in a polite but cold tone.
I've been meaning to talk to you about 2 things.

" Number 1, did you find a good COO for the company?" asked Mr. Kim
" I've been working on it Father, I'm trying to find the best COO for our company, I will take some more time." said Taehyung, who hadn't forgotten about this.
" For the second thing, it's about time you get married. Mr Choi, our second biggest competitor has offered you his daughter's hand in marriage, do you accept it?" asked Mr. Kim.

This made Taehyung's blood boil. How could his dad expect him to marry someone he hadn't seen or met once in his life.
" Or are you seeing someone else at the moment, if yes, I'd like to meet her or him." finished Mr.Kim leaving Taehyung shocked.

But he loves that man..

Will Taehyung be forced to marry Mr. Choi 's daughter or will he find a way out of this mess?
Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading this!