Chapter 33

"Welcome back home Kookie! How was work?"
said Jungkook's mom as she gave him freshly squeezed orange juice to drink.

"Just the usual mom; tiring but really fun!"
said a smiling Jungkook who was more than happy to come home as his boyfriend was going to pay him a visit soon.

[Yes they were going to have a night out together:)]

After Jungkook freshened up and was done with dinner, his parents sat him down on the couch.
"Um kookie dear, your dad and I have something to tell you." said his mom hesitantly.

"Go on mom, what is it?"

" Taehyung's family....the KIM family... are actually our umm"

"Our what?"asked a confused Jungkook.

"Our business rivals." finished Jungkook's mom hesitantly.
"Wait what? Our business rivals? What do you mean?"

" Son, you must've heard of the name KIM CORPORATES haven't you?
"I have; wait don't tell me that's TAEHYUNG's dad's company!?"
"It is. He and I used to be business rivals, friendly ones tho, but all that changed after he retired." finished Jungkook's dad, leaving Jungkook dumbfounded.

Jungkook was kinda mad at Taehyung for not telling him sooner. He was the son of such a famous and well-respected businessman!

He was going to punish Taehyung that night.

:)