Secret Weapons(A Naruto FanFiction)

Chapter 1 

Darkness. You know when, it's so dark that even, flapping your hand in front of your face won't work? That's what was happening. I couldn't see anything. I looked up to see if anyone could help. But there was no one around. I didn't know where I was, I didn't know what was happening, all I knew was it was dark, and for some reason my hair was wet. I reached out to grab, something to help me out. There was something on the floor. Something hard. I couldn't tell what it was. I looked down and, I felt my glasses slide down my nose. I continued to feel the thing on the floor. It was big, but not massive. I ran my hand along it, only to find out it suddenly went up. I continued to follow it up, until I felt a joint. 

'Do you mind?' Said a calm, unfamiliar voice. 

I jumped out of my skin. I took my hand off of the thing, which I now realised was someone's foot and leg. I tried to tell them I was sorry, but all that came out, was a sore, croaky cough. The person bent down to look at me. He put his hand on my head and looked into my eyes. I could see his eyes. In the black abyss that I had been sitting in, for an hour, I could finally see something shining. Massive, purple eyes. 

'Your eyes are blood-shot,' The person said, 'You've been here for a while haven't you?' 

I nodded, although I thought it was pointless considering we were in darkness. He took something out of his bag and handed it to me. 

'Drink it,' he said, 'it's only water, it'll help,' 

I took it from him and drank it. My throat was automatically cleared. It felt fresh and free. I looked up at him; he was still looking at me. 

'Thank you,' I said. 'Sorry, but, who are you?' 

He laughed. I personally, didn't see what was so funny; all I had done was ask him a question. I looked at him, questioningly. He looked down. 

'Oh sorry, I just find it funny how, someone who doesn't even know me, was touching my leg up, not, five minutes ago.' 

He started laughing again. I stood up, slowly as I still felt weak, and slapped him on the arm. He stopped laughing and looked at me, seriously. Trying his best not to crack a smile, or that's what I guessed anyway. 

'My name is Nagato Uzumaki,' he said, proudly. 

'Nagato?!' I said, 'From the Akatsuki organization?! Oh no!' I started to get louder, 'Oh, no no no no, I can't be with the Akatsuki! I've heard stories about you! My mother told me a few weeks ago about you!! No!! Please leave me alone! I can't......' 

'You know, it's says a lot about a person who asks someone their name, when they don't even have the decency to tell you theirs,' he said, interrupting me. 

I stopped. I wasn't really sure what to say. It was so random what he had said that it had thrown me off course. I even slightly fell over. I stuttered a bit and then stood up straight, took a deep breath and began to speak. 

'My name,' I began, 'is, Ayako Yamazaki,' 

'Pretty child is the meaning for Ayako, right? I will have to see for myself, when we get out,' he said. 

'I wouldn't count on getting out,' I said, 'I've been in this place for a week and it's impossible to get out.' 

'Yes, well you're not me, I'm an expert at these things.' he said. 

He was so cocky. I wanted to punch him, but that would mean making those intriguing eyes close. He looked around, searching for a way out. 

'I may not be you, but I am from the...'