Chapter 1

Oh yes, first day of school.

I woke up at 6:30 a.m. It was a struggle. I was used to going to bed at whatever time I wanted. Then woke up as late as I wanted to without any problems. Let's just say I am not, nor will I ever be, a morning person.

Anyways, once I got up, I walked to my closet and picked out a maroon polo. Then I walked to my dresser and took out a pair of khaki shorts. I changed into my school uniform.

I then went to the bathroom to fix my hair. I picked up my brush with the letter C for Chloe on it. I brushed through my long brown hair and straightened it.

Next thing on the list was makeup. I took out my makeup bag and did my normal makeup routine.

"Chloe are you ready?"

"Yes Mom, just let me grab my book bag."

"Alright, I'll be waiting in the car."

"Okay Mom, sounds good."

I grabbed my stuff and went out the door.

We drove to the bus stop. There I found my two of my best friends Austin and Olivia.

"Hey guys!"

"Oh hey Chloe, what's up?" Austin said.

Olivia was too focussed on her phone to notice I was there. She had both earbuds in.

"Nothing much, how about you?"

"Eh, tired."

"Same here."

Olivia looked up from her phone. This was a rare sight.

"Oh hey Austin, hey Chloe!" She looked surprised. I don't even think she noticed we were there.

"Hey Liv." Me and Austin said this in almost perfect sync.

"How long have you guys been here?"

"Only a few minutes." Austin answered the question for me.

"Cool" and Liv went back to her phone. Then the bus breakers squealed as it came to a stop at the end of our road. The three of us climbed aboard.