Chapter 3

Austin sat down. And of course he had to make jokes.
"Hello there my name is austin nice to meet you!" I giggled.
"Very nice to meet you austin I'm Chloe."
We both laughed. We can't be serious with each other. Having austin is awesome but I really wish Liv was here. It's better than nothing though.
The bell for sorts period rang. Me and austin walked to first period. social studies.
"Good morning everyone."
"Good morning"we all said at various times.
"How was everyone's summer?"
"Good." again at various times.
"Great!" She paused. "Time to assighn seats." she went over to her desk and grabbed her clipboard.
"Ok then first seat David. Second seat John. Third seat . . ." And so on.
"Chloe sixteenth seat"
16 my lucky number.
Austin sat I front of me. Yes! Then our teacher Mrs. R started going over all the stupid rules that we all practically memorized.
Austin turned around.
He whisperd "why must they do this we aren't idiots. Just give us a paper with the rules is that so hard."
"I know right. I hate the first day. I mean we don't do work but still to much listening."
the teacher cleared her throat. "No talking please." she looked right at me and austin. Austin gave me an oh my god when will this class end look. I looked at him the same way. Then he turned around and started doodling in his notebook. After what seemed like a year the bell rang. Me and austin practically ran out of the classroom.