do you like me?

Ni-ki's POV

My classmate was busy teasing me with heeseung, when I notice that Jake hurriedly left the room, so I followed him secretly.

I don't know if he haven't notice me following him, he's just acting he didn't, or he just don't really care.

I was so into my business following him when I didn't notice that we are already outside the campus and I'm getting farther away  from the direction  of my house.

"I'm not familiar with the place, is he living around here?" I question myself trying to look around, when he suddenly stop walking.

I also stop by reflex and quickly hide in a squat position behind the big trash can near me.   

minutes had passed.

When I decided to peek  after a while to see what's  going on.

"AAAHHHHH! Fvck! " I scream seeing him up close in squat position beside the trash can where I'm hiding,  that I pushed him right away from me but he immediately hold my wrist in response pulling me up towards the wall. He cornered me with his  hands place both sides as he drew closer to mine.
Our face was inches away, so I turned my face to the side to avoid his gaze.

"I said I'm not interested" he said firmly.

"Huh?" I was dumbfounded. clueless on what he is talking about I shrugged him when i felt that he's not gripping me now.

"Please don't get the wrong idea, I'm here to ask you for a favor" I said explaining myself.

"I know this is too early. so much happen for today and we had just met each other  but I guess you see something that you shouldn't have"

I added looking down at my feet.

Please someone bury me alive I murmured to myself feeling ashamed waiting for his answer.

"I don't know what you are talking about!  We just met at the classroom, and I don't really paid attention on the orientation earlier. i haven't even realized that it was you talking Infront until someone calls you president earlier"  he replies smiling.

"Gosh! He's so fake" I said in my mind as I figuring out what he was thinking.

"REALLY?" I ask, finally letting my voice heard

"then, when was the first time you saw me?" I added trying to look deep into his eyes, finding if he is saying the truth.

Jake's POV

"WOW! he really has guts to follow me. He just know me earlier, I said talking to myself holding my laugh

I continue walking aimlessly don't know where I am going, I stop and decided to finally face him.

I chuckled seeing him hiding when I look back. I waited for a little bit then I walk towards him squatting down his level.

Waiting for him to look, he was surprised to see me this close and I immediately pull him up cornering him at the wall, which I let go later as he bombards me with questions, I'm expecting too.

I lied when I said I didn't recognized him at the orientation. who will forgets his adorable face.

I smile looking at him explains. I denied myself on everything I know and refused to tell him the truth because I know this is going to be fun.

then, when was the first time you saw me? He ask trying to study my face.

"In the classroom

Why do you keep asking about me, do you Like me ? " 

- -
I just write this tonight, wdyt? ><