Ni-ki's secret

Ni-ki's POV

"FINE" I said suppressing my tears.

"He knew something about me, something that would literally break my whole life if he reveals it to everyone. So we both came to agree upon keeping my secret in exchange of me dating him, you probably have notice it by this time right? How my classmates tease me to heeseung, every chance they have, cause he have been liking me since we are in Junior High and I refuse his feelings many times because I don't like him, I won't date a nuisance like him, and he's not on my level... But .... Unfortunately... life really sucks ... of all people why why is he friends with the one who facilitates my fvcking entrance examination. so he knows

He knows ....
That I cheat..
That I passed because of Bribery.. "

I can no longer hold my self, my tears burst and I'm shaking. Trying to look back on what I have done, I felt disgusted.

I was crying by myself when I felt Jake pulled me towards his chest and embrace me in his arms , his right hand caress my hair, while his chin was above my head. I could feel it, I just let him do it, engulfing his warm, and I continue to cry.

Silence enveloped the entire room, and we stayed in that position for a while until someone knock on the door from the outside, waking both of us from the embrace we are sharing inside. I immediately pull myself and head towards the door, wiping my tears, trying to act normal.

I open the door and it was my secretary..

"I'll just get something from my table, are you okay?" She ask, probably she notice my swollen eyes

"Yeah I'm fine, thank you!" i saw how surprised she is when her eyes land on Jake's figure inside.

Having the fact that we are alone inside a locked room. I hope she won't get the wrong idea.

Week had passed quietly since ni-ki and Jake's encounter..

Thankfully Jake don't talk about that anymore, bringing it up in any chance he have and just keep his mouth shut.

And ni-ki is grateful for that. Life continues for the three main characters. Ni-ki went to dates with heeseung every Sunday, exchanging message every morning and before they sleep, just like what a normal couple would do, nothing special.

- -

One night heeseung Invites ni-ki to visit his friends newly open pub
together.

Ni-ki who's having a feeling to have a drink tonight just agree.

Hee picks him up from his apartment and they came at the pub together quarter to 11 pm.

They are welcomed by the strong smell of alcohols and people dancing crazily, you can see partners making out at every corner of the place. They passed on them and went immediately on the second floor to met the owner, heeseung's friend. They started to drink, while some of their other friends just starting to arrive. Heeseung introduce ni-ki as his very closed friend in school, which the latter believes on.

They share life updates about themselves as well as memories they have, over a drink. They lost track of time, when suddenly heeseung whisper something to him which he can't clearly hear because of the loud music, banging inside the walls. So he just nods, heeseung leaving him in the couch.

Ni-ki didn't care about his department anyway. He continue to drink alone when he decided to text his driver asking to pick him up. After his last drink he stand up and ready to leave when he was pulled by an unknown guy, ni-ki was a little bit tipsy right now, trying to figure out who that is. He just followed the guy who pulled him towards the corner, closing their distance he start basking ni-ki's sweet scent that was combine with the reek of alcohol, making him very addictive, he kiss and suck his neck, squeezing ni-ki's body in his.

Ni-ki's POV

"WHO THE HELL!!!! " I ask irritatingly trying to push the guy's chest. My body trembles as his hands starts to move, touching every inch of me. He drew me closer to him and I could feel his hot breath traveling from my neck to my entire body. I felt so weak that I just slump myself to him, surrendering. Honestly he smell so good, and I'm starting enjoy what he's doing to me, my body seem to recognize this familiar sensation. I close my eyes, while he continue to swallow my whole body with his touch and kisses .

"Hmmmm- you're getting prettier and sexy.. huh, it makes me missed your ass" he said groping my ass cheeks with his hands kneading it, I gasped when he spread it tracing his finger on my rim, as if he is ready to enter me anytime now ..

My brain was still processing everything and trying to remember who he is. When suddenly someone pulled us apart followed by punch that lands on the guy's face, I adjust my eyes to see him kissing the floor now, he received consecutive kicks from that one guy, people screams and some pull then, stopping the fight.

I don't know what's just happening but here I am now, following again someone who I don't know and he's just pulling me.

Why is everyone keep on taking me?

- -

Who do you think was the e guy? :>