Jake's request

Ni-ki's POV

As usual I came early at school to prepare myself. Graduation is approaching and I need to get everything done.

I was writing on my notes when I remember Jake. I should shut him off, so that he couldn't spread those filthy lies. I definitely know that he knew something, I just can't  figure out why he denies. 

Morning Classes had ended again, and I decided to execute the plan that I'm forming in my head since earlier.

But first I sent heeseung a text message saying have a good lunch and I already eat! So that he won't bother me anymore.

I put my phone inside my pocket, when I see Jake in the hallway I went towards him, looks like he just came from the cafeteria.

"Jake! The homeroom teacher wants to see you" I said

"Ok"

He simply replied and was just about to go in the faculty room, when I hold his wrist saying to meet him in the SCB (School Coordinate Buddy) room instead.

Since ni-ki was the president he has the key of the room, the rest of the members are gone in the cafeteria others just stay in their classrooms.

They enter the room
And Jake immediately ask him again.

"Where is the teacher?"

Ni-ki first locked the door before he speak.

"Honestly! I was the one who wants to talk to you"

"What? Why? Are you going to confess?"

Ni-ki hold his head in annoyance trying to stop himself from yeeting this guy outside the glass windows.

"For the sake of heavens, can you please stop! I know, you know what I am talking about. I was positive that you see us"

I'm getting mad but He just chuckles on what I have said

"Then what do you want me to do? " He ask grinning.

"Simple, I just want you to keep it secret between us. No one should ever know, even heeseung don't  tell him what you know"

"Okay! But in one condition "

"What? How much do you want?" I said eagerly, I really want to end this conversation as soon as possible

He raised his right hand caressing my cheeks.  he moves to my ears,  and whisper

" have sex with me"

My face was shocked but internally this is not something new to me.  

So I calmly said okay, and immediately reach for his belt unbuckling it

"Should I suck you first?"

Jake's POV

holy moly will he just really comply to my request? I'm just teasing him, this is ridiculous I said to myself.

He was unbuckling my belt when I ask again.

"What's with heeseung that your so desperate to keep your relationship secret? Is your family homophobic?  Aren't you allowed to date? A guy? "

"Should I suck you first?"

He ask again trying to avoid my question.

"Forget what I said. Tell me what's with the both of  you and I might consider shutting my mouth" I said releasing my belt from his hands.

" TELL ME!" 

I am having a hunch that they are not together because they love each other but because...