chapter 21:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Sw strider 1 2 & sw fang minna trude & erica. Is strider 1 2 (sw fang's same alternate counterpart is at the base their heading two) chifuyu & houki are with them, houki flying her asfx shinden 2, Chifuyu flying her f15s mtd plus.

sw destroyer neural link into his f22 demon (with a all witch deploy striker system) is destroyer flying his cfa 44 nosferatu. Both triggers flying their pw mk1 Monarch.

Minna: danke for coming with us you two😁

Houki: << you're welcome commander >>

Chifuyu: << anything for a friend. Besides our is academy students are there. So both titans took the skies huh >>

Erica: Das habe ich gehört, ja

Is destroyer: << who are we meeting? >>

Minna: were meeting with General Patton

Sw destroyer noticed she's slowing down a bit. Moved behind her.

Sw destroyer: commander hop in

She sighed knew that was coming. She slowed down sw lex opens the conapy two deployed striker launcher behind the the conapy opened.

Used her magic to took her strikers off her legs she hoped inside cockpit closed. Her strikers got inserted in closed shut. She put her oxygen mask on got her hands on the controls.

Houki: << that's really cool >>

Trude: coming out here isn't a good idea

Minna: i'm karlsandian. I'm stubborn

Chifuyu: 3 of you are stubborn actually

Timeskip:

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Osean yuctobanian karslandian liberion is pilot units are here they stage a surrounding final neuroi hive that is at berlin. Osean got new army of maser based vehicles from same alternate osean worlds.