1.I killed the person who attacked me.

"Your Highness! Your Highness! It's not good, something happened to Miss Xia, Miss Xia!"

    The eunuch's slightly sharp shout was especially harsh in the middle of the night.

    In the bedroom, Yuan Wuji opened his eyes.

    Although it was already midnight, Yuan Wuji had just slept not long ago. Tonight he had been having a bad premonition. He tossed and turned on the bed and couldn't fall asleep. He couldn't sleep until midnight. After a while, I heard the voice of the old eunuch rushing to report.

    Yuan Wuji got up and got out of bed directly, without even having time to put on his shoes, he ran to the place where Xia Qingqing lived barefoot.

    Perhaps it was a premonition, since early in the morning, Yuan Wuji was a little restless, he always felt that Xia Qingqing might leave him.

    That's why he confirmed with Xia Qingqing again and again during the day, "Will you always be with me?" "Will you never betray me?"

    Yuan Wuji felt that his question was ridiculous, but Xia Qingqing confirmed with him over and over again, and her answer was firm without the slightest hesitation -

    "I will always be with you, always be with you."

    Intellectually, Yuan Wuji didn't quite believe this, No one will stay with anyone all the time, let alone for a lifetime.

    But Yuan Wuji was still willing to give Xia Qingqing a chance.

    After all, he was still not at ease, so he asked people to pay close attention to Xia Qingqing's situation.

    Now it seems that Xia Qingqing really lied to him, saying that she would be with him for the rest of her life, but...

    "Your Highness! Slow down, Your Highness! Put your shoes on first, if you catch a cold..."

    The voice of the old eunuch behind her got louder It was getting farther and farther away. Obviously, even if Yuan Wuji ran barefoot, the old eunuch couldn't keep up with his speed.

    At this moment, Yuan Wuji didn't have the heart to pay attention to what the old eunuch said. He only had one thought in his mind, to meet Xia Qingqing and verify his inner guess.

    But the closer he got to the place where Xia Qingqing lived, the slower Yuan Wuji's footsteps became, and his heart sank a little bit.

    Although there was no evidence, he could sense that the person in this room was definitely not Xia Qingqing!

    Pushing open the door, there seemed to be a heavy weight under your feet.

    Step by step approaching the bed, the original Wuji eyes stared at the person on the bed, but there was no emotion in the eyes, like a pool of stagnant water.

    They obviously have the same appearance, but Yuan Wuji can confirm that the dying person lying on the bed is no longer the Xia Qingqing he knew.

    very good! She really lied to herself too.

    Yuan Wuji hates people who deceive him the most, especially those who deceive his feelings.

    He may not love Xia Qingqing, but he may promise Xia Qingqing his whole life.

    Yuan Wuji is a cold person, he doesn't know what love is, it is Xia Qingqing who must come to him.

    The person who said to give him warmth and let him live a happy life is Xia Qingqing. Although Yuan Wuji didn't understand, he was moved by Xia Qingqing's description. Maybe someone is willing to accompany him through this boring life, It's an interesting thing.