1.13

Yuan Wuji fell safely on the life-saving air cushion.

    As soon as he landed, the police waiting below immediately surrounded him, and the doctors and nurses immediately came over to check Yuan Wuji.

    "Fortunately, the floor is not high, and there are only some bruises on his body, but he fell from upstairs, and his spirit may..."

    Before the doctor finished speaking, he heard Yuan Wuji's extremely suppressed and forbearing voice: "It's not me ...It's really not me...why..."

    The voice was extremely suppressed, as if it was pressed from the throat, intermittent or even unclear, but it was extremely uncomfortable to hear.

    At this moment, Yuan Wuji was on the life-saving air cushion, his whole body huddled together, his body trembling unceasingly.

    Now there is no need for the doctor to finish the sentence, everyone understands what it means.

    The physical damage is minor, but the mental damage is serious.

    "It's okay, you're already safe, don't be afraid, take your time with what you want to say, okay?"

    The doctor patiently comforted Yuan Wuji, it was the best result that no one was killed.

    Under the comfort of the doctor, Yuan Wuji's trembling body for a long time finally calmed down.

    He raised his head to look at the doctor, his eyes were empty, and his voice was floating: "I didn't drive the car, and I didn't hit and run... I, I didn't kill anyone, why didn't you let me go?"

    Yuan Wuji's words contained a lot of information. The doctor and the policeman looked at each other, and then said persuasively, "What do you mean by hit and run?

    " Come out with some truth.

    After receiving the report, the police also found out about the situation. The person who wanted to commit suicide by jumping off the building was Zhang Dachuan, the only brother of the deceased in the "Suspected Celebrity Hit-and-Run Death Case" three years ago.

    The case has dragged on for three years, and all clues have been completely destroyed. The police also know that there is a problem, but they can't arrest people without evidence.

    There have always been rumors that Yuan Wuji did it, and the police were going to ask Yuan Wuji for questioning right away, but at that time Yuan Wuji was knocked into a vegetable, so how could they question him.

    And the place where Yuan Wuji had the accident happened to be near the place where Ms. Zhang had the accident.

    Are these two traffic accidents necessarily linked?

    The police had actually talked to Yuan Wuji before, and Yuan Wuji also told the truth about what happened that year, but there is still a lack of evidence to catch Shen Yuqing.

    When Yuan Wuji called the police saying that Zhang Dachuan wanted to commit suicide, the police didn't believe him. Zhang Dachuan had done a lot of sneaky things, and he always had a record at the police station. But when they received a call to the police, they still wanted to call the police and come to rescue people.

    When the police came, they saw Yuan Wuji and Zhang Dachuan on the rooftop. Seeing Zhang Dachuan's appearance was a little excited. The fire brigade immediately laid the life-saving air cushion, while the police went upstairs quietly.