1.11

Yuan Wuji finished his planned lines in an emotionless voice, and then closed the door with a "bang".

    Well, finally it has nothing to do with this woman.

    Shen Yuqing, who was locked outside the door, was dumbfounded. She didn't expect that what she said after struggling violently would receive such a response from Yuan Wuji...

    Since she wanted to break up with him, why did she want to break up with him in front of her a few days ago? Gu Yifei forced her to admit that she was his girlfriend?

    Outside the door, Shen Yuqing was in a daze, and inside the door, Yuan Wuji was enjoying her breakfast beautifully.

    Sure enough, Shen Yuqing didn't need to worry about it, and he didn't know what he was pretending in his head... It would be more practical to deal with Gu Yifei as soon as possible.

    For a person like Shen Yuqing who only wants to cling to others, she is still suitable to be sent to prison with Gu Yifei to love each other.

    Sigh...he is such a kind person, he still thinks of making the male and female protagonists a couple at this time.

    Yuan Wuji was halfway through breakfast and the doorbell rang again. Yuan Wuji looked through the peephole first, and was sure that Pei Liang opened the door.

    Pei Liang covered his nose as soon as he entered the door. He looked at the dining table with a face full of disbelief: "Brother Yuan, why do you eat snail noodles so early in the morning     ?

    "

I'm scared.

    "No, no objection... I just didn't expect Brother Yuan to be so nice."

    Yuan Wuji ignored Pei Liang's nonsense and sat down at the table to enjoy his breakfast.

    Pei Liang didn't care about Yuan Wuji's indifference, he sat aside and said by himself: "Brother Yuan, I just took pictures, you broke up, Shen Yuqing cheated, Gu Yifei was three, this is definitely big news! Yuan Brother, can I report this?"

    "Yes, wait a minute. Is there something wrong with you here?"

    As soon as Yuan Wuji mentioned this, Pei Liang was not sleepy anymore, and his voice was full of excitement: "Brother Yuan, you are so amazing, I will submit to you even if I don't even support the wall! The family of Ms. Zhang who was hit by the car, what's their name... Oh yes, Zhang Dachuan! They're going to join forces with you." "

    Yeah." Yuan Wuji responded lightly, motioning Pei Liang to continue.

    "Brother Yuan, you have to be careful. Zhang Dachuan is disgusting. He is just a rascal. He will do anything for money. He has always pretended to be a good brother on the Internet. At that time three years ago He cried to the point of collapse, and he wanted to follow his sister when he went, but in fact, he went out to fool around that night when he got the money." "In the past

    three years, whenever he had no money, he would start a live broadcast and sell it badly. Give some rewards, his sister is really miserable, and she has been consumed by him like this after she died. Not only will he sell you miserably this time, but he will also drag you into the water, and Gu Yifei will pay for it, and he is going to make things bigger, Brother Yuan, you are a public Character, aren't they trying to force you to death?"

    Pei Liang said louder and seemed very angry.

    Yuan Wuji didn't feel anything, that is, the number of people to clean up changed from two to three, so it wasn't a big problem.