Info because fuck it

Ok so uhhh first the starter team is VERY different. uhmmm i placed a new member in it because in this fic brave is not becoming a hero whatsoever. so yeah no also uhmm just so you know Brave goes by she/he pronouns :) in this story at least. Dozer and bright are also evil ass dragons to soo yeah do what you will. Before we start here are some key points you are going to need.

One: Dark enchantress is the mother of The three evil ass dragons herself does not know how they became dragons but she suspects it must be what the fuck was in that soul jam.

Two: I changed the motive for the soul jams you see uhm dark enchantress accidentally made triplets Dozer is the oldest while bright and brave are the same age (Dozer is 2 years older than his siblings)

Three: These three children are indeed Very loyal to their mother and are aware why she need those soul jams so they do anything in their power to help her receive them.

Four: These three can shapeshift so Brave mainly shapeshifts into her normal disguise which is a normal guy

five: uhm they are PARTIALLY cake creatures. Since they were created on accident while trying to create a cake creature so yeah thats how it happened lol

Finally six: Dozer bright and brave are royals lol honestly why not its fun! Hahhahah lolz i'll post designs when i actually feel like it (drawing is hard ;-;)