Dating

I am the phoeeeeniiiiiixxx, I came from death thanks of finishing school.

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It's been six months since she met Lee Pace, they kept contact by sharing messages. At some point Lee admitted we was the Lee Pace from movies and tv series, and he was happy when he noticed how (Y/N) reacted, normal, no fangirling that much just enough to let him know she likes his work.

They went to The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug premier together, Lee remembered how exited she was, but she insisted that it was his night, that's how he ended alone in the red carpet with a lot of people taking pictures to him.

So, on the first anniversary.

He decided to give her a surprise, a dinner in the best restaurant in New York city, that he could afford of course.

But it ended with a twist.

The plane he was in was so late that he had to sleep in the Airport while Skyping (Y/N) on his phone, and in the next day he finally went to the apartment they share. It was late night, she was mid putting on her pyjamas, but he stopped her and took her hand.

"Where are we goin'?" she asked very curious.

"I know we couldn't make it to the restaurant, but I know a place we can eat" he replied happily.

She just shrugged and knew it was best to wait for the 'surprise'.

Lee parked the car near a line of food trucks.

"What do you wanna eat, darling?"

"I..." after a short pause she started laughing, Lee soon joining. "I would like a shrimp hot dog" was her answer.

The tall man nodded, he ordered a big hamburger.

When they order was ready they just sat at the pavement to chat about the things they couldn't say in Skype, by and then shared a couple of kisses when no one was watching.

"I like you" said Lee looking at her.

"I like you too"

"No, I mean; I love you" he said babbling.

She just looked at him amazed, so this is getting a serious shit.

After giving him a shy smile she throw herself hugging him "I love you too, dummie"

When they arrived home they didn't have a quiet night.

The food for sure. They were almost sharing the bathroom.