CHAPTER 33 SPG

THIRD PERSON POV

Ayumi and finch are kissing. Both naked and touching each other while they wildly pleasuring.

Both of them are in the bed while finch on the top and ayumi is under him, they are sweating.

Finch spread ayumi legs wide open as he caressing her teasing her entrance making her wet even more.

Pariho silang sabik na sabik sa isat-isat, nang gigil nga si finch. Ayumi was cathing her breath grabbing finch hair everytime he tried to enter her wet core.

"Please...."She begged her voice are horse sexual.

"Hmmm..."That what she heard from him cause he was busy sucking her neck skin leaving a hickey."I miss you so fucking much...."Whispered while his hands are cupping on one breasts squeezing it.

Finch lips travel down to ayumi's breast then felt the one finger poking her entrance.

"Ohh..."A soft moan skip when finch lick her nipple twirl his tongue around the crown of her boobs and slide the long finger of him slowly making her curve her toes."Ahh...ugh.."

Humigpit ang kapit ni ayumi sa bedsheet dahil sa pagbilis ng pag-pasok ng darili nito sa loob niya.

"Ahh–fuck!"She cursed and hold finch shoulder."faster please..."Paos na sambit niya sa binata.

"If that what you want..."Nang sabihin iyon ni finch he began to make it more faster and deeper even added two more finger inside her.

"Ohh..ahh–shit..ugh!!fuck..ohh–shit!!"Mas lalong lumakas ang ungol nito sabay higpit ng kapit nito sa balikat ng binata.

She cum a minute after she moan loudly, trembling she loss a gripe holding finch shoulder. Mabigat paghingga nito habol habol ang hangin dahil parang kinapos siya.

"Tired but we're just starting..."Finch whisper then bite her nipple kaya napa pikit muli si Ayumi.

Ayumi still cathing her breath when she feel the tongue tracing her core licking her cum.

Finch find his way to slide his tongue inside at pinatigas nito dela tsaka sinimulang inilabas pamsok at pinaikot dela.

Suck. Lick. Suck. Lick. Press her cletoris and bite the cheeks of her vagina causing her to cover her face.

She cum again and then finch stared at ayumi inalis nito ang kamay naka tabon sa magandang mukha ng dalaga.

He put her one leg on his shoulder as ayumi felt the cock entering in her entrance.

"Your still fucking big!!argh!!"Sigaw niya habang ramdaman niyang pinasok nito ng boo sa loob niya ang pagkalalaki."My pussy can't breathe!"She said and look at finch.

She see the so much pleasure on finch face habang naka pikit ang mata nito kaya ng dumilat ang lalaki ay ngumiti ito kay ayumi.

"I love being inside you it's so warm.."He said then buried his face on ayumi's neck.

Finch move fast and hard making her curse and moaning in pleasure with the big cock entering inside her.

Bugging her very fast to satisfy there lust and thrust deeper was so much pleasure.

Napuno ng daing nilang dalawa ang kuwarto. Pawis na pawis pareho mapusok silang nag tatalik hangang sa naabot nila ang rurok ng kaligayahan.

Hinugot iyon ni finch bago umalis sa taas niya at nag lakad papasuk ng banyo, lumabas itong naka hubad habang may galang towel.

Ito mismo ang nag linis sa dalaga bago ito humiga at yumakap nag lalambing. Ayumi cares his hair and hug him back.

"Good night darling.."Aniya ni finch at hinalikan noo ng dalaga bago ito pumikit.

"Good night too.."She whispered and close his eyes too.

Ang maingay na kuwarto kanina ngayon subrang tahimik na. And this is what ayumi dream before the chaos happened and tragedy.

So peaceful and pleasant just the way she wanted long time ago. If noon hindi clear yung gusto niyang buhay dahil magulo ito ngayon alam na niya ang gusto niya and that is to complete her family.

Kinabukasan ay nakita niya at nayakap muli ang mga kapatid na nawalay sakaniya, ken grow handsomely and Griffey was mature also her sister max.

"Na miss kita ate..."Umiiyak na naka yakap sakaniya ang kapatid na max at ken habang naka tingin lamang si Griffey sa tabi.

He miss his older sister too but he won't cried kaya yumakap nalang siya dito.

"I miss you too... i'm sorry if na wala ako sa tabi ninyo, i'm really sorry.."She trying to hold the tears trying to skip from his eyes.

"We understand ate please don't cry.."Ken said holding ayumi hands.

She nodded and smile. Lahat naging okay, she introduced Asher to her siblings and about Asher knowing that ayumi was his real mother naka ready na siya na sigawan at ayawan ng anak dahil naging pabaya siya but then asher hug her and burst into tears.

About the mother of her half sister, she went to mental institution because she became insane. Aria tell that her mother is obviously obsessed on their father!and for hurting her she seeking for revenge.

Aria was mad and jealous to her she admitted it to ayumi and temp to get a revenge too but soon she realized that she doesn't want a mess to her life she was living in that ever since she grow up.

Ayumi get aria on her side and make her the spy in the house. Ayumi also wanna cut that old man dick for abusing her sister like a animals.

After meeting her siblings ang huling pinontahan nila ni finch at ang anak na lalaki ay ang isang bahay amponan.

Bumohos ang luha nila dalawa ng makita ang dalawang kambal na babae. Ni minsan hindi na isip ni ayumi na Ang dalawang ito ay ang anak niya.

Unanag nakita niya Ang dalawang nong mga panahong hindi niya pa kayang magsalita sa mental hospital then she happened to save them when Kidnapping happened.

Now malalaman niyang ito pala ang anak na iniiyakan niya araw araw ay matagal na niyang nasilayan.

"Mga princesa ko.."She hug them tight na para bang ayaw na niya itong bitawan pa, she look at Asher and finch and smile genuinely.

Finch holding Asher at yumakap sila sa tatlo."Sa wakas kompleto na yung mga babies ko.."He whispered still hugging them."My two princess and one prince and our lovely queen.."He added.

Humiwala'y sila sa isat-isat but ayumi still holding the waist of her two baby girls while finch holding Asher.

"I love you..."She mouthed.

Finch kiss her on the lips and the triplets give her kiss on the cheeks make her chuckled in happiness.

Yung mga panahon na parang ayaw na niyang nasilayan ang mundo dahil na walan siya ng rason mabuhy sa pagkaka-alam na patay na mga anak niya.

And she question god why he keeps her alive of all the bullets and deep cuts she gets from the tortured.

And now god answered her why, panatunayan nitong walang nangyayari sa buhay natin na walang rason ang panginoon.

God always has reason, maybe hindi mo alam kung ano iyon but trust him he has his way dahil siya lang yung mas nakaka alam kung ano dapat mangyari at hindi.

He will give you troubles and dark experience but remember that he will never ever leave your side. Kahit talikoran mo man siya hindi ka nito iiwan mag-isa sa laban ng buhay mo.

Cause remember what he said, he is the way, the truth and the light.

You might not see him but his always there for you.