Love at first sight

sans x onclear
chapter 1:

Sans was sitting in the park bench with his pet rock and saw the most hamdsom man walking by. It was none other than THE ONCLEAR!!! Sans sat up and with the clap of his ass cheeks as he walked the onclear turning to him. "Hey baby mamas" said sans with a kissy face. The onecler cutely blushes "h-h-h-hey" He stutters. Sans looks him up and down "wanna be my penut butter to my jelly?" He asks with the most seductive, toe curling, back arching voice ever. The onecler shyly nods his head as his cute kitty tail wags "bet baby gurlllll" Says sans and he hotly grabs te oneslers waist and pulls him in for a kiss with his alpha gaze stareing down.  The onecler adorably kisses back.

Sans' pet rock, Bob stares in confusion. Sans quickly remebers Bob is there and smexyly breaks the kiss. "Bob oh bob! close your eyes, daddy's boutta get some cake tonight!!!" Bob hops away scared as fuck.
"ANywaysss, wanna go on a date bb gworl~" Sans says chadly "OF COURSE!!" the oneclear says very femboyly and wags his kitty tail. Sans grabs his arm and leads him to the most beautiful, 10/10, 5 starss resturant in town. When they get there sans magically is in a 100% gold suit and the onecler is in a red pencil skirt dress. "You lookin mighty FINNEEE ngl bro" Sans growled out "thanks bb uwu nya" the onecler replied cutely "Hello kind sirs may I take you order?' The waiter says. "Is the onecler on the menu~," Sans "HAHAHAHAHA im so funny baby"

The onecler side eyes Sans.

Sans gets embaressed and quickly says "I'll get a chicken alfrado." The onecler clears his throat cutely and says "I'll get a kawaii sushi meal uwu nya"

The waiter side eyes them.

Anyway. Their food gets served and the onecler cutely nibbles on his food like the adorble omega he is. And Sans Gobbles his food in one bite. "S-s-s-s-s-s-ss-s-s-s-sans?? I cant finish my food uwu nya" The oncler shyly says "Don't worry my onesalad, I'll finish it for you~" Sans inhales the onecler's food and burps loudly. "Hey sansy, wansy???? uwu, can we go to the beach next owo?" The onequarter asks "Of course my adorable, beautiful, smexy, discord kitten~" SAns hotly says in a purring tone.

THey teleports to the beach and magically the sans is in a paw potrol beach short. But the onecler.... The onclear was in the most Twinkyest, bb gowrl, omega, howling, cutest, BREEDABLE, submisive bikiny EVER!!!! it was a kawaii sailor moon bikini that covers NOTHING! Sans was star struck and hits the griddy. "DAMNNN BB BANANA!! You look so bussin ong!!" The oneler giggles shyly and blushes.

Boom. Boom! BOOM!

Loud stomping could be heard across the whole beach. Then suddenly, HE shows up behind the onecler. Sans stares in shock, his balls quivering.

FREDDY FAZBEAR!

freddy fazbear was behind the onesler, sweet sweat beading from his face and chest. He looked so god damn hot. The onecler gulps. "h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hey... why did you freeze sansy wansy :3" Sans only points. The oncler turns slowly as a edit starts playing, freddy fazbear ht gaze staring down at the small onecler. The onecler whimpers at the sight. "oh my. n-nya? :3" Freddy fazbear pins the oneclear to the fence. "Hey~" Freddy sAys smoothly with a bunch of smexy bass in his voice. The oncler shutters. BUT THEN SUDDENLY from the distance a voice is heaerd...

"Happy birthdau grimace!" THen the Grimance hotly appears from the water  slooowwwlyy. Water dripping from all over his body with steam. "n-nyaaa~~~~" The oneclear whimpered loudly, sort of resembling a moan. Hotness overload. The Grimice surfesses and walks in slow motion. THe onecler shivers and gets his heat out of nowhere. He's now blushing feverishly and starts sweating. Music suddenly starts playing out of nowhere and then the grimace sings "Mummy dont know daddy's gettin hot at the body shop doing something unholy"

But freezes when he gets hit with a gutair out of no where. EDDIE MUNSON! "DADDYYYY~~~~ N-Nyaaaa~~" The onecler falls to his knees and puts his twink hand clenthing to his shirt. He was too hot. Eddie MOANSUN was in his presence. Eddie muson kneels in front of the onecler when he gets shot! The ALL HAIL SHADOW starts playinh!!!!! "IT IS I! THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM!' "M-m-m-meowwww~~" The onecler falls to the floor now sweating, "IM TOO GAY FOR THIS!" The onecler yells! Shadow then lifts the oneclear chin up with his hand forcing him to look up. THe onecler passes out.
.

.

.

.

.
Then the onecler wakes up and the beach is empty and the oeclear is confused. "H-h-hewwooo????" A wooshhing sound could be heard from the distance, Sucking the onceler in. It was none other than Ketchup the clown. The onesalt looks up if fear Ketch soundly starts playing an edit audio and lips bite "Heyyyyyy~~ be my mcdonald friess to my ketchup bb banana split pookie~~~" The oneslur blushes heavily and purrs. Then hoping out the water and crushing ketchup is the fish teacher from bubble guppies! "Wanna line it up, line it up, line it up onto my dick~" The fish says The oneslur side eyes him...........  The oneslur grabs two sticks, makes a fire, and trows the fish into it, turning him into smoked fish and doesnt put seasoning or anything and eats him. "So tAasttyyyy!!! UWUUUUU!!! :D" The onekitten nyas out. "whagt a day! I just wanna go home and sleep " TGHe onecler says and walks home. 

THE EN- *RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE*

"W-w-ww-wah??? WHats that!!!!!!!!! n-nya???" THE slurslur turns around and its none otherr than Cornald sanderds, The owner of K.F.C- Wait no! OH SHIT Sorry my mistake it's not a white man. It's actually CoryXKenshin! "And my name is coryxkenshin!"

The end.