Son Of A Preacher Man

Theo is the preacher's son, expected to act good and look good; to be a good model of how teen boys should act. Liam is from your typical suburban christian family. Liam is no different in that he is expected to be good and look good for the  "family picture". Liam and Theo quickly became friends since they were little, running around the church, playing hide and seek, climbing under pews, and wrestling on the stage after church. Though their friendship changed when they were in freshmen year. Their quick touches soon lasted longer, their running around outside soon became tackling to the ground for a few seconds, and their wrestling on stage soon became wrestling outside behind the church where they would pin each other down. After church on one Sunday they were wrestling and Theo had Liam pinned, as they stared into each other's eyes Theo slowly lowered down and kissed Liam, just in that moment  the preacher walked around back and saw this happen, he pulled them apart and slapped Theo, his own son. The preacher made sure Liam's family was made aware but they were supportive where as Theo was not as lucky. Theo's abuse was at home and at school. Liam's was at school only.

(THIS IS BASED OFF OF THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR SON OF A PREACHER MAN BY TOM GOSS)