Chapter 1

Music: Blondie by Current Joys

Art: Alice Oseman

No trigger warnings for this chapter

This whole book is third person except for specific chapters that will have a heart like this <3 on the side of the chapter number.

2/4/23 3:25 pm

Tori walked to her locker with Becky Allen, her best friend. "Tori!! I can't believe you didn't tell me about Michael!!" Becky whines, holding her arms crossed to be more dramatic. "I don't need to tell you everything Becky..." Tori said quietly, opening her locker and grabbing her laptop that she forgot to take home yesterday.

"Victoria!!!!" said a voice from down the hall. It was Michael Holden. Tori smiled softly as she put down her laptop in her locker and put her arms out for Michael to hug her. Michael had the biggest smile on his face as he hugged her. "Oh my GOD. You guys are so cute!!" Becky said cupping her face with her hands. "Hi, Becky! Nice to see you!" Michael said smiling at her.

"Nice to see you too!" She said happily, looking at her phone since it pinged. "Well, I have to go home now, so I can make dinner with my family." She explained as she walked away waving goodbye.

Tori waved slightly as she stayed hugging Michael as she felt warmth during this cold week. "You comfy?" The tall boy said as he looked down at her. "Mhm..." She speaks. "Why don't we go to my house tonight?" Michael says lifting Tori's head. "Sure, let me ask my mum..." She said looking at him with a calm, yet sleepy face.

[6 hours later]

Tori and Michael, we're lying in bed watching their 3rd movie of the night on Michael's computer. Tori yawned quietly as she laid her head on Michael's shoulder. "You tired?" he asked. "No..." Tori said quietly taking a sip of her diet lemonade that she got on the way to Michael's house. "I am, so I'm going to go to sleep," Michael said knowing if he went to bed, it wouldn't be too long before Tori fell asleep as well.

He pretended to be asleep as Tori's eyes shut slowly with light snoring following. He smiled as he shut off his laptop and slowly fell asleep as well.

Thanks so much for reading this! I'm hoping you've liked it so far! Correct any grammar issues I've made. Love you all so much and I hope you have a good day/evening/night.

July/4/2023 7/4/23