Chapter 3

Music: Juliet by Cavetown

Art: Alice Oseman

!⚠️! VIOLENT LANGUAGE IS INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER.

This whole book is third person except for specific chapters that will have a heart like this <3 on the side of the chapter number.

2/15/23 7:30 pm

As Tori, Michael, and Charlie walk up to Tara's house they can hear fighting, along with lots of screaming. Tori runs up to the door and opens it to see Tao beating down some kid with dark brown hair and a bright red shirt with some writing on it.

"Tao. Xu. Get off of him NOW." Tori shouts louder than anyone there. She sounded like a Mum. Her Mum. Everybody was staring at her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed Tao by his neck. "OW" he yelped. "We don't fight people. Especially at someone else's house. Got it?" She said sternly. She was always the Mum of the group after Charlie's ED and stuff...

"OKAY! LET ME GO!!!" Tao yelled. She let go and looked at the other boy. It was one of Ben's friends. "What did you do?" Tori said with an eyebrow raised. "Nothing!! He just beat me up!" the boy said holding his face from the cuts and bruises. "Liar. What did you do." She said once again. He mumbled something. "Speak up, Prick." She said. "He called Charlie a f*g!! Then said he was a slut for only being with Ben for the sexual things!!!" Tao said. Tori stared at the boy, then at Charlie's "Don't do it" face. Tori ducked down to the boy's level and whispered in his ear. "If you EVER talk to or talk about my brother or any of my family and friends again, I'll snap your little neck, got it?" she was grabbing his neck firmly. He nodded and ran off. she stood up, walking over to Michael, hugging him gently. She liked hugging Michael when she was stressed or angry.

"That. Was. AMAZING!!" a girl said from behind Tori. Tori looked at the girl. It was Imogen. She had dyed her hair a soft blue color and grew it out a little. "Thanks?" Tori said "A normal day with Victoria Spring!" Michael said enthusiastically. Charlie had already run off to find Nick and the rest of his friends. "Cool!" Imogen said.

To Be Continued...

It's super late for me right now, so this is all you're getting. I love you all so much and I hope you have a good day/evening/night. Mwah!<3

July/18th/2023 7/18/23