Chapter 8

Music: Bubble Gum by Clairo

Art: Alice Oseman

No trigger warnings for this chapter!

This whole book is third person except for specific chapters that will have a heart like this <3 on the side of the chapter number.

2/20/23 8:40am

"I hate Mondays." Tori complained to Charlie in an annoyed manner. "I do too, but you don't hear me complaining." Charlie snapped at Tori as he laid his head against the window of the bus. "You okay, Charlie?" Tori said looking concerned for him as she leaned against him gently. Charlie didn't answer her as the bus came to a stop. Tori stood up and let him get out of his seat. "Bye, Tori" Charlie said as he walked to the doors of the school. "Bye..." She spoke, walking down the sidewalk.

"You seem distant, what's up, man?" Darcy asked Charlie as they walked through the halls. "I don't know just tired I guess." He said as he worked on his homework. The bell rings quietly as they go their separate ways. Throughout the day Charlie slowly fell in and out of sleep in most of his classes, getting yelled at by teachers to wake up.

(After Class)

Charlie slowly walked through the hallways, avoiding everyone that tried to interact with him leaving people annoyed and/or worried. People were whispering, questioning if maybe him and Nick broke up which, wouldn't be true, but still something was up. Nick asked him about it, he didn't answer, only tears dripped from his soft eyes and small huffs came from his mouth. All he did was cry for the rest of the day and night, and guess who was there for it all? Nicholas Nelson.

(Next Day)

After Nick went home Tori stayed with Charlie as he slept calmly, holding his sister's hand gently. "You're so confusing, Charlie..." she mutters, looking at him softly. She cared for him more than anything in the world even if she always seemed so monotoned like she didn't care. She always cares for Charlie from his highest to lowest. Charlie was pretty much her everything, and she wanted to show him that. She wanted to give him a gift that he would never forget...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Hello my lovely, beautiful people!! I'm so sorry it's been a while since I've posted and I'm working on making more chapters as well as books. I hope you guys have a good morning,day,evening, and night! Love you❤️❤️
3/11/24 March 11