how did this happen?!

Before starting layers, do not write the story so often because I am lazy to write in English but I will do my best to update

_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_

DARK NARRA:

I could only remember the beating that boy gave me and how I tried to kill Chosen~~
That boy I liked~ what a pity he betrayed
I only remember one light that came with those stupid orange stickmans and I was knocked out.....

NARRA CHOSEN:
After Dark's fight I saw the group of stickmans leave with Alan... The truth is that I still don't like Alan and since he changed out of nowhere, it could also be because of the years that have passed...
What can I say... Well I went to where Dark is, to see if he was still alive or not~
On the way I just thought how did that stickman called Second have powers? How could he control them? Was he stronger than me?
When I got to the place where Dark was, I saw him unconscious from the beating that Second gave him, I just stared for a while until he was waking up?!

NARRATOR :

Dark was waking up from Second's beating and still half unconscious he sees a figure and says "Chosen is that you?", Chosen didn't answer and Dark asks him again "Chosen is that you?
Chosen didn't respond and stared at Dark in disgust, until he decided to speak~~

Chosen:
Damn fool!! I will pay you for all the damage you did!!!
You had to do so much damage to those innocent stickmans!!! You are a fucking scum!!!!
How could I think of helping you!! If you are a stickman garbage!!!!

Dark:
....
You were the one who betrayed me damn!!!

Chosen:
I didn't agree with your stupid idiot plan, you wanted to kill all the stickmans!!!!!

Dark:
Look who said it, the one who also hurt stickmans!!!

Chosen:
I didn't want to hurt the fucking bastard, you made me do that!!!

NARRATOR:
Chosen was approaching Dark with a "slow" step and Dark, realizing that Chosen is coming for him, begins to crawl to escape~~

Chosen:
Now you're running away like a scared kitten~~
I thought you were more than that damn!!!!

Dark:
Now leave me!!!

NARRATOR:
Dark would shed a few small tears of pain and Chosen would look at him and laugh a little.

Chosen:
You're just a scared kid, I thought you were more than that trash!!!

Dark:
Shut up idiot, just shut up!!!!

Chosen:
Shut me up?!

NARRATOR:
Chosen got closer to Dark and Dark would just crawl on the floor leaving blood stains~~

Chosen:
I want to know a reason why I don't have to kill scum!!!!

Dark:
...I would tell you stupid but I better keep it to myself!!

Chosen:
Don't worry, I won't laugh at your reason, he was just joking now tell me the fucking reason!!!!