chapter 12

The meeting is finally over about my new side mission today with ella and i know i really excited for this...

Then belle enters my room, "hello Alexander, what are doing today???"

Then i responded,"i'm fine belle and i gonna fix my vape today."

"Oh... Can i vape???"

"No belle, it was bad to you."

"Why... I just want to take a puff Alexander."

"No belle and i know you have a money to afford that."

Belle grins,"Then here's my ₱10,000 to buy me that."

"Okay belle... That was your risk..." Then i take the money and belle leave the room

And then my phone rings that they say that i really need to get ready to start the mission

Hours later then me and ella came ourselves to make start of our equipment and mission...

Our mission is kill Shirley basa, a corrupt mayor because many people are suffering poverty because of his dirty power and many people need us to execute him.

"Okay Alexander, this is it... Let's start of our mission"

Then ella stay because she's my sniper guard and ill go infiltrate the house of mayor,

I sneak it through the guards and i go pass it then there's a guard standing by and I'll ask ella to shoot him and she successfully shot him on his head And I'll hide his body

Then when i was enter the house and i didn't notice that ella was out of sight so I'll do it on my own.

"Damn this, why did they have many votes on my rival candidate and i want to win this to make my drug business grower! Kill the candidate right now!" Mayor Shirley said,

Now the guards are gone, there's no window of this room, only air ventilation are only can enter without notice and I'll go outside.

Damn, there's a guard behind the ventilation room and he got smoke.

"Ella, can you kill this man that he stands in front of a ventilation room."

"Okay darling, I'm on it." darling??? What he calls to me today... She's in middle of mission.

ella shoot the guard in his head and he kill, then I'll hide the guard's body and they gave me a entrance to ventilation room.

While i find the path to mayor's office, i see some many spiders and it was hard to crawl through and i successfully found the office and i was lucky that this hole was behind of the mayor and i slowly sneaking her like a ninja and i put my hands in her mouth and i stab her behind using my katana and she's dead.

"Ella, mission accomplish... Let's go back to the base."

"Yes darling, im on it-"

*ALARM WAILING"

"Hey darling, what's going on???"

I see the mayor that she's still alive and she pressed the alarm button... Damn it, the whole house are alarmed,

"Ella, the mayor presses the alarm button, help me out of here."

"Okay darling, I'll shoot those guards outside."

The guards are entering the house and I'll manage to fight with them and I'll successfully go out of this room and i find the exit and there's so many guards out there, but luckily I'll beat these guards out...

"DARLING LOOK OUT!!!"

I see the guard with a Gatling gun and i manage to dodge the bullets and he continuously firing me with his Gatling gun.

When i was now in balcony, the guard with Gatling gun continues to shoot me and luckily ella she founds the opportunity to shoot the guard and he dies.

Then i took the Gatling gun and i manage to shoot the guard until no one person left of this house.

"Ella, no enemies left and i found the ladies and there's so many drugs inside. I'll let get out of here... Mission accomplish."

And both of use are splitting together to make best to escape and then I'll call the police soon.

After long miles of walking away from the scene, ella found me and I'll switch the seats over my car and i let drive this car to myself.

"Phew darling... Mission accomplish, now. Can we go to your house and let's enjoy together please... I really want to talk with you darling and i really miss you so much." Ella said

"Me too ella-" ella closes my mouth,

"Darling, can you please stop calling my name, call me 'hon' or 'honey' instead, because we're married." She said.

"Okay okay, I'll call you 'hon' and you are my only girl in my life okay" then ella smiled at me and we're reached my old house.

Then while i enter the House, ella pushes me hard and she locked the door.

"Ella hon, chill... What's wrong with you???"

Then i see her exhausted to me, "Alexander my darling I'm really getting horny this time because it's my first time i see you again and let's start to getting a family Alexander"

"Wait a minut-" then she push me hard and she drooling me and she put her hand on my mouth...

"Quiet Alexander, let's enjoy the night together darling. And I want to take your precious virginity..." ella said.

Continue on the next chapter

-------------END OF CHAPTER 12------------

#444405 ヽ⁠(⁠。⁠◕⁠o⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠.