chapter 0

In fast, windy night... There's inside of the city that they have a peaceful people out there to live. But they have criminals are out there for to live and survive the poverty and corruption in our government, but there's a explosion somewhere in the port.

*EXPLOSION*

"alert!!! May pumasok na spy, i repeat, MAY PUMASOK NA SP-"

After i shoot The guards in surveillance room, I'm going to dash in small hallway to find my target that they followed in my mission

"Ayun yung spy!!! Barilin nyo sya!!!"

I manage to dodge the bullets and I'm safety not getting hit from these guards. and I'm letting shoot those guards to gave me an advantage.

after im shooting the guards in small hallway, im seeing a door, that they locked shut. But I'm hearing those people in inside.

"Paano na to sir, wala na tayong matatakasan dyan, anong gagawin natin sir??"

I know that voice is a bodyguard.

"Eh ano pa ba??? Barilin na lang natin sya hanggang matapos ang buhay nya"

Hahahahahahha, i knew it, that was a boss. Now he gaves me a thrill of excitement to finish the mission.

I see some c4 bombs in one of his bodyguard's backpack and im sticking the bomb in his door to gave me an entrance. after the explosion, i throw my personal tear gas in his room and I will shooting those guards and the boss get wounded from my shot.

"Please sir. Maawa na po kayo saakin sir, parang awa mo na. May asawa at anak ako, wag mo kong papatayin."

I see him lay down in his goods behind And continuously suffering to me.

So I'm looking for the goods and... Yes, jackpot.

A box load of illegal, smuggled jewelry and drugs that they came from USA and Indonesia.

After taking all the goods in my case, the boss is taking a handgun from his dead bodyguards, and phew.

I'm almost shoot that i will dodge it, then i shoot him in his arms.

"So, you make me some advantage to shoot me huh. Now, this the end of your business."

I smack him using my handgun to sleep him and I'm going to tie and put a canvas sack on his head to prevent to escape.

Before finishing my job, i will take him to my rental van,then im going park it somewhere and call the cops.

"911, what's your emergency"

The emergency call center agent responded.

"There's a van that they have loads of illegal goods that they parked it in jose Marife st. And can you check it out???"

After my responded, I'm destroying and throw my cellular phone in trash to hide the evidence.

Minutes later, the cops are coming and they shocked that they seen goods and the boss is going to arrested.

my job is done and I'm going back to base.

--------------------NEXT DAY---------------------

"This exclusive news, mayor jim was found in a van that they found the cops a lots of smuggled jewelry and illegal drugs inside of a case, and inside of the van, the police found the note that say "protect at all cost against corruption" and mayor jim was arrested for smuggled the jewelry and selling drugs, and many people are witness is doing a corrupted things and many people we're now free to corruption from his administration. This is Jessica Martinez, scm news updates."